Why the lack of Customization?

PLEASE include some faces for the Male Nightborne that don’t look so angry/grumpy. There are already faces in the game that don’t look that way.

4 Likes

Yes this is surely needed. Not the countless glaring issues at hand in WOW but customization is really needed and more important

I ask this because I can’t honestly remember, but did they ever fix larger issues with game systems or design in .5 patches in the past?

when is this patch supposed to drop i thought ppl said it was today ???

1 Like

Oct 5th I think.

reeeeeeeeeeee pouting

1 Like

You’ve waited 15 years (in theory).

What’s one more month?

1 Like

Crying tears of joy from my properly squinty eyes.

15 Likes

And that’s exactly what people on your faction have been asking for and wanting, stop complaining about getting exactly what you ask for when you asked for it because you can’t have a unique model with unique options when you ask for a copy/paste.

1 Like

Thank you to the team for continuing customization :slight_smile: I hope in the future this stays consistent because new options for my characters is always a good thing.

I have some suggestions:

• Tails, black fur, upright stance, and accessories for Worgen.
  • Younger more attractive faces for Nightborne (especially the men).
  • Tunic version of Nightborne heritage armor. And a version of the male chestpiece that shows skin like the female version to show off their tattoos.
  • Farstrider tattoos, runic scars, hair accessories, and braids for Blood elves. Jewelry for the men would be great too. Since Void Elves are getting many Belf options, adding Farstrider and rune customizations for Belfs would give them some uniqueness.
  • Allow warlocks to permanently enslave any demon NPC (within reason) like hunters can with beasts. Warlocks have almost no choices for their minion’s appearance, a warlock “stable” would be a great way for us to have variety and we can spend time finding the perfect demons to use as our minions. There are many good threads with ideas on how to make it work and how to categorize different demo models into the pet types.
  • Add incubus for warlocks!
8 Likes

They look great! truly beautiful. I have 3 nightborne alts that are going to get a lot more attention in 9.1.5 xD

2 Likes

Second this, though the warlock thing might take too many resources.

I’d really like more fur options for highmountains too. Sad they only have 4.

2 Likes

Some customization options I would love to see some day

• wider array of jewelry (earrings, necklaces etc)
  • glasses as a cosmetic item separately from headpiece slot, would be so cool to wear f.ex a hat and glasses
  • more common looking clothes. F. ex for mail wearers there’s no dark brown pants that goes all the way down, there’s an excellent pair of pants (Netherstorm Legguards), but sadly they leave your ankles bare so if you prefer shoes over bulky boots you look a bit goofy
  • more shirts! Some of my favorite shirts are the lumberjack ones, maybe we could get some updated ones or newer shades of color
  • more rifle styled guns
  • a bit more than just a cosmetic wish, but it does fall under how your character looks: dwarf druids please :pleading_face:
5 Likes

I want the enhanced HD version of that one particular human female face that looked young without thick lips.

That face was gone after WOD’s HD changes.

That particular hairstyle needs to return too.

Edit: gdi, I wish I could post images of face and hairstyle so I could show what I am talking about.

KT humans.

1 Like

Are you going to fix the Nightborne models or we keeping the scuffed ones? example pic below

https://external-preview.redd.it/YswcU9DCiEKWq_VSUhzhyoNoN-shbrMacdarPJbO6AI.jpg?auto=webp&s=feebc917dea754229cf253f58d4498802025b633

2 Likes

I would so love it if void elf’s got body jewelry and tiara hairstyles like blood elves! And more void colors, I would so love shades of purples, pinks, and black for hair and more tendril colors!! Like purple, pink, black, tendrils with that stardust sparkly effect.

Also is there a bunny critter morph because omg YES please :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

even if they fix the eyes playable nightborne are still inferior

void elves get to be carbon copies of blood elves but we cant even get the actual nightborne model

3 Likes

Linxy thank you so so much for relaying the community’s commentary about Void elf hair colours to your team! Along with the hair colours could you please ask them to also add a tentacle toggle? This way players can choose whether they want tentacles to display on their hairstyles. :blush:

7 Likes

It must be that Horde bias everyone is always talking about. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes