Why the lack of Customization?

Both are integral to Blood Elf culture not Void Elf

1 Like

Oh, okay. That’s definitely an inverted phoenix. I have to agree with Ariel’s take, though. I think it’s symbolism of them rejecting all that stuff, as they should. Blood Elves outright betrayed them.

6 Likes

There is no explanation, I find it a shame. :cry:

1 Like

ask for what you want. its a void phoenix. fen argues void elves used to be blood elves so are entitled to blood elf themes like farstriders tattoos even tho their umbral rangers dont seem interested in cosplaying as farstriders

so why wouldnt a phoenix tattoo fit too

The void elves have certain things in common with the blood elves but in “a void version”.

2 Likes

Old God’s what I’d give for such explanations.

I long for more void Elf story.

3 Likes

The first time I saw it, I thought it was a gladiator’s helmet ! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I did too lol.

1 Like

I don’t think it needs an explanation, they are thalassians, they were blood elves until yesterday, they didn’t have time to develop a new symbol. That doesn’t mean they should get phoenix themed options, just because literally no one is asking. And there’s a lot of other options that fit them more.

4 Likes

well they did. they already have their own unique void aesthetic on their npcs and their crest

if you think farstrider tattoos belong to the void elves with no farstrider organization then phoenix themes should work too

personally i think void elves should get new stuff and no blood elf themes should be shared with them

1 Like

Me too. Void elves have like three named npc’s, it’s a shame. I want more lore for them, and more development in general. Their aesthetic needs to be expanded too.

4 Likes

agreed!

1 Like

Farstriders are very specific why would they a military group of Quel’thalas with nature ties no? Join the Void Elves?

1 Like

And one of them is an ethereal. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree. I’d at least like to see some buildings in the Telogrus Rift and a ritual showing new void elves being made.

But there is so much more we could be!

4 Likes

they wouldnt. void elves would disgust them

they corrupt nature and wildlife and are a threat to all high elves

the name void elf suits that race very well. literally a soulless clone void of everything that makes a high elf a high elf

1 Like

I’m not interested in “phoenix” customizations for void elves.

I want “void” customizations !

1 Like

What a weird culture to try to lay claim to for Void Elves then tbh

Farstrider tattoos should be unique Blood Elf exclusive additions

2 Likes

Do people argue against this? The modern day Farstriders are clearly a Blood Elf institution.

yes the void corrupted elves want to cosplay nature loving farstriders. the ability to look line an easter egg isnt enough. they want to replace the void elf racial identity with normal blood elves. you havent noticed?

Unless we see one of those, nope.

It’s not “my own interpretation” dude, is basic symbol reading. Satanic cults don’t employ an inverted cross to represent their faithful devotion to Jesus Christ. Likewise, Velves employing an inverted Phoenix (the literal symbol of house Sunstrider that became their NEW symbol after the Arthas fiasco) are quite cheeky saying just that: that they reject their former Blood Elf identity and anything related to it, period.

Look dude, if you are only gonna visit the Belf thread to see which material is poachable for your Vanilla / Blueberry elves or interact with me just to annoy me for the lols, say so. I don’t have the time nor the patience to deal with trolls.

3 Likes