Why the lack of Customization?

I made a thread dedicated to Nightborne customization. Feel free to participate. Or don’t.

7 Likes

That Highborne stuff is amazing! :eyes: I really hope Blizzard concentrates more on that aesthetic in the next Night Elf customization pass.

5 Likes

Hopefully they move to other options for Night Elves. A few elves living in a cave in squalor and like animals returning to NE society isn’t qualification for options that should go and are better represented by the Nightborne.

2 Likes

They could start by giving them options that aren’t so…on the nose. I mean, leaves and vines in the hair, really? Then, the developers had the audacity to give Night Elves the option for burn marks on their face called “Teldrassil.” :rofl:

2 Likes

Opening up their jewelry that’s already there and tattoos to both guys and girls, + face updates.

That sort of thing, is it weird when you said not on the nose I thought leaves down the arms would be interesting or some kind of vine design

1 Like

No, it’s simply a well-known meme.

Aww, that must’ve taken a lot of effort. How much is “quite often” compared to your daily amounts? And if mine is considered “quite often”, what’s yours considered?

3 Likes

I’m up at 15 ish times calling attention to Linxy throughout this thread.

Your and Lann’s talk made me curious how many I’d done.

Also the post I posted to linxy was restored after being flagged so this weird thing of “were allowed to do it but when you do it’s too much” is another odd conversation to me.

We’re all here because we want Blizzards attention and literally everyone quotes the cm who has announced multiple VE options for their second pass in this thread

2 Likes

Idk how to check mine so easily, but mine are varied since some are just giving thanks and not asking for anything, other times do include suggestions.

And no one else quoting Linxy is near Lann’s level of same spammy message on the daily ad nauseum.

2 Likes

I went back and searched for certain signal words. Most postings with “lost visual uniqueness” and “a second visual theme” in this topic are attributed to you the past days. This is likely why you get flagged. I actually thought too you’re using a constant copy paste here.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?q=lost%20visual%20uniqueness

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?q=a%20second%20visual%20theme

1 Like

Well I’m glad this thread is for feedback and I find it important to repeat oneself in these large threads.

And as it happens despite the constant flagging the last few days my feed back isn’t removed, so hopefully the false flagging catches up with the parties involved.

In any case Blood Elves losing visual uniqueness while not receiving options to offset that is in extremely poor taste, and I hope that is quickly resolved before moving back to give void elves a third pass.

And Blood Elf exclusive Farstrider tattoos!

Also some of the NB stuff that need fixes Ellinia mentioned seem rather imperative too especially since no other race besides VEs has benefitted from two passes, if they could correct some of the issues that would be great.

:raised_hands:t5:

Doesn’t matter. Visual uniqueness was lost. Blood Elves should get a second visual theme. My posts are restored and the feedback valid.

Be sure to watch out for the people who say “Void Elves still need” “Void Elves didn’t get a pass” that comes up rather often too, I’ve never stopped to care other than to disagree with them or leave my own feed back though.

1 Like

Ikr?

I also hope Blizzard gets to see those suggestions :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Spamming is against the Code of Conduct, isn’t it? :thinking:

I recall a time back in the old forums a poster would enter high elf threads simply to state “blood elves are high elves” and they did actually get banned from the forums for it.

2 Likes

Well I certainly don’t think talking about old drama from the old forums is valid feedback myself.

In any case please continue to differentiate between Night Elves and Nightborne Blizzard, Nightbornes Highborne theme shouldn’t be infringed on in favor of NEs who have already got so much and whose theme and identity do not identity with the Highborne that NB already fulfill.

1 Like

Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. Especially considering the examples some users are posting for what they think is a “Highborne aesthetic” and how divorced from reality it is.

3 Likes

Why not just set him to ignore?

Few folk bothered me in the same way you describe Lann as bothering you, I just set to mute and no more problems.

Because I’m amused, not bothered.

I’m convinced most people don’t actually ignore people because I can’t count how many times I’ve been told I’m being ignored and then not even a few hours or a day later someone is right back to replying to me, quoting me, etc. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Fully agree! Which makes it surprising why people say they do in the first place then read your ignored post and reply to it indirectly but obviously.

It’s like they’re trying to act like a bigger person, but fake it.

2 Likes

I know right, lol, oh well thankfully like I have said more recently when that happens I usually won’t reply if it’s someone I know that’s just going to be drama anyway so perhaps that’s the approach others should take rather than hoping that someone actually ignores them.

1 Like