Why the lack of Customization?

void elves have two different thematic appearances void and normal thalassian. I want the same lightforged and normal thalassian

Yeah, no.

Blood elves are fine for what they have and there’s no such thing as a blood elf that’s lightforged. If you want that then you know what to do.

Just open that wallet.

1 Like

why not?

Before there was no blood elves with golden eyes and now we have that lightforged customization. why not also have the skin and tattoos?

You know why. With the blood elves that came for them over time from the exposure to the sunwell.

The Lightforge tattoos didn’t come to the draenei in the same manner.

1 Like

and what would be the problem of having them? or have slightly different light tattoos? I repeat before there were no lightforged golden eyes so adding more lightforged customization should not be a problem
I don’t understand your position. For you it is fine that there are people who have new customization who want to play in the alliance but we can not have new customization that we want in the horde?

Now the only real thing missing is an option to increase the intensity for Nightborne Tattoos. You sadly can’t really see them like they are right now and for NPCs they are far more glowing.

3 Likes
  1. It’s not “lightforged eyes”. It’s just the visual affects of the sunwells influence on thalassian elves.
  2. I don’t have an issue with Blood elves getting more options It’s moreso that people like you don’t want others to enjoy more options for their rp needs that best represent the races that they play. I’ve even said that the tattoos that blood elves had in some art work is something that could be added, but that’s it.

So right now, you’re not only making things up concerning lore (lightforged eyes, lol) you want to take things from other races that best represents them when it doesn’t even fit the race that you play at all.

1 Like

-i.gyazo.com/6ce1c33b483515e6138df432964d072c.png
-kamaliaetalia.files.wordpress.com/2020/10/post9-keliora.png?w=584
they are golden eyes by the power of light in both cases

you want to play with the void elves with customization of the blood elves. perfect have fun be happy.

I want my race to have unique personalization that is thematic. we are irradiated by light all the time we should have more light related customization

WOW nightborne look really awesome. To be honest their customisations already seems better than most of the core races. Seeing how good they look makes me really hyped about void elf customizations!

2 Likes

There’s light mixed in with arcane in the sunwell, but none of its influence have ever been called or is lightforged. And the blood elves are not radiated with light all the time. They draw from the sunwell when they need to, but it’s not a 24/7 thing. And the energies of the sunwell affect them in varying ways. The light isn’t even the main source of magic that all of the blood elves draw from, unlike the lightforge where the light is not only infused into their beings, but it is THE primary source of magic that they rely on and worship. And their tattoos represent that connection. The blood elves have no connection like that in their culture.

2 Likes

There is a magical link between the blood elves and the sunwell, that’s why the addiction was cured
actually yes, blood elves adore the light forever

So, LFD, nightborne and highmountain tauren. Why not work on all legion allied races, why two horde allied races are getting new things first and just one alliance allied race? Void elves are only getting recycled options from another race. They deserve their own options. They need tattoos like their leader has, and void effects like starry hair and body. Horde as always being prioritized, good to see that nothing has changed.

1 Like

the void elves were the only allied race to receive customization in 9.0

Recycled options. Why not copy paste night elf stuff for nightborne? Cause horde races need special treatment.

because it was what the void elves players asked for

nightborne players asked for nightborne to look more like NPCs

3 Likes

Not all of them. All blood elves do not worship the light. And even then they don’t take it in to the extent that the lightforge does.

When you guys are at it, can you please undo some mistakes the developers of the original LFD did?

The original LFD heritage armor is still not available and got swapped out for the current yellow-red one. At the same time everyone forget to swap out the heritage mount for the current armor which is gated behind the Argus reputation lottery. In other words, armor #2 and mount #1 are available to the players but not armor #1.

It would be great if this could be corrected simply by adding the original LFD heritage armor colorization.

Giving the Void Elves the Blood Elf hair colors is a very big deal already. I agree that this is not much in the bigger picture but the Nightborne need these updates more, they have been neglected for too long.

2 Likes

actually yes

the religion of light is the official religion of quelthalas.

I suppose there may be an atheist. but I am not saying that everyone has to have that customization only that we have the options to choose

Again. And this will be my last because you people are exhausting and I’m going to take Skyspark’s advice.

You wanting Blizzard to wall off options for another playable race when they’re literally the same exact race that you play for the people that want to have their rp needs fulfilled and in the same breath requesting to take options away from another race that best represents them shows just how selfish you truly are.

You have all of the options that you could ever hope for aside from those tattoos from concept artwork and you are sitting here wanting to take options away from others that represents them.

Think about that very hard.

that the void elves have the customizations that make them happy and that those who want to play them enjoy them.

I want lightforged customization. I play paladin I would be very happy to have that customization.