Why the lack of Customization?

And such a great thread that is I really appreciate how it showcases the races that are lackluster and haven’t had multiple passes.

2 Likes

Ok so I can’t find the conversation we were having about the phoenix stuff, but I ran into:
https://preview.redd.it/em7l26lhci941.png?auto=webp&s=f02b77d1523991308120a152beb91dbeaf4b62bb

When I was looking for the Nightborne heritage recolor for another thread and I was thinking about how it would be neat if they kept providing heritage armor sets (not recolors) that could provide themes that match their culture more and more.

So the armor, but themed with the phoenix color scheme from:
https://preview.redd.it/uq33krzf7oo71.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=00ebecd33aaf73fe2a7b4cfff339eda43b8663b8

Granted the phoenix recolor ‘might’ work with the current BE heritage set since that purple ones, while not super great, shows that a gradient isn’t awful.

9 Likes

9 Likes

You TL3 folks using your powers for good are MVPs.

3 Likes

What is the purple and blue color for + with that skin tone?

1 Like

I want to say that the OG artist made it for VEs, but I’m more so using it as an argument for phoenix recolors due to its use of the gradient.

5 Likes

Couldn’t tell ya, just using tl3.

Ah that.

Yeee, pretty much saw it and thought of those BE heritage weapon concepts and though that it would be a potential cool use of the plumage.

Like you know the Nightborne heritage armor pieces and how they have like that translucent arcanic thing going on? That but phoenic feathers instead of the metal ones.

3 Likes

Aye that would be really neat.

2 Likes

Awesome, 9.1.5 coming Nov 2nd! Will finally be able to make an Alliance High Elf and use that to post :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’ve always had the option to post on a High Elf

Yeah, I think the phoenix would be a cool thing to work off of for BEs. If they do more heritage armor sets, similar to how they handled covenant armor in a way, I think they could do a lot of neat things.

3 Likes

i wanna post on a dalaran human

2 Likes

Alliance you missed a very important context there. Gonna be repping the blue background, oh so sweetly.

2 Likes

No you added it after I replied to you nice try.

And Alliance High Elves are few and far between. You’re still a Void Elf. I love the enthusiasm for your RP tools though. Have fun

I thought it was a Void Elf at first glance. Well, the hair style looks like a Void Elf one at least.

There’s no edit on my post where is your proof?

2 Likes

Everyone knows the edit mark doesn’t show if you edit it fast enough what a weird thing to pick an argument about anyways.

Context wasn’t missed I replied, and you added the word Alliance, not that it makes a difference few and far between, a rare site is what Alliance HEs are described as and RP tools are just that

Idk if they’ll ever add those its a shame :frowning:

You’re so petty, I didn’t do that. I think you need to take a break from the computer or something if you’re making things up in your head to justify yourself instead of admitting you were wrong.

4 Likes