Why the lack of Customization?

The irony of this post when just a couple of posts you said.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Highborne in the lore is just an upper class of “Night Elf”. And not all Highborne were part of the Nightborne society when the Nightborne transformed to who they are. Are you forgetting about the Highborne who convinced the Night Elves to allow mages within there ranks during Cata.

Oh wow, I could have a hair style called Poodle, does that make me a poodle?

7 Likes

I like this post because the poster showed an understanding that what is in question is the culture Nightborne preserved, not that they slightly changed utilizing the nightwell, but the culture that was preserved that Shendrelar don’t embody nor did they preserve.

2 Likes

Right, so show me proof where I am trying to claim ownership of anything within the game then.

uh…hang on im gonna come down there to say this

ok. you guys do this in every customization thread no one else. look, if you dont like the void elf racial identity even though you can look like an easter then play a blood elf. you guys cost us something new like san’layn, forsaken elves, and now actual void elves. literally the laziest thing blizzard could do has been done. an entire allied race slot was wasted. enough is enough

1 Like

I literally mentioned them in my post. They’ve integrated into Night Elf society, a society that would absolutely not allow for the highborne/lowborn dichotomy. They’re just run of the mill Night Elves that use magic, as I said.

I think you might be a poodle regardless. :dog:

2 Likes

Is everyone forgetting that the actual Highborne are with Night Elves? And if you’re implying they’re not allowed a ‘fancy’ aesthetic because it’s not represented in game by our Highborne characters, then I guess Void Elves are the only thalassians allowed Ranger tattoos.

No, you really are just telling us to shut up and stop asking for stuff until you get what you want. “Gracefully waiting” would be to continue asking for both races to get more stuff, but that isn’t good enough for you obviously. You want us to be completely silent on Void Elf requests until you get your BE stuff, or else you wouldn’t have a problem with how I’ve been commenting. I’ve been asking for BEs and VEs to get stuff from the start and I’ll continue doing so until they both get satisfying options.

We’ve made many, many other suggestions. Fen’s requests are great, but we’ve asked for so much more and have even supplied art for our ideas. I don’t know what you’re trying to achieve by saying we got what we wanted and now we’re just being selfish and asking for more, but it’s definitely not true in the slightest.

11 Likes

I love poodles.

2 Likes

You are the one flinging labels then getting mad that pointed out that you are on the pro side, try not saying anything to me at all and you won’t have that problem next time Sara.

1 Like

Oh man, :100: spot on with your post :heart:

1 Like

:raised_hands:t5:

And with that integration in mind like you pointed out before hand they weren’t exactly living the Highborne culture that Nightborne preserved, they were fallen from grace and then some.

Another Horde races visual theme should not be infringed on.

2 Likes

Pretty sure there were plenty of people asking for copy/paste from Blood Elves and that continue to which is why that’s what you got what you got, do I feel sorry that you got what you got not really you can’t request copy/paste then complain about getting copy/paste.

1 Like

Oh, that is rich coming from someone acting like you have the right to everything more over everyone else.

1 Like

If Highborne is an indication of social status, and the Shen’dralar that joined the Night Elves in Cataclysm are without said status, are they really still Highborne? The Night Elves dismantled the pre-sundering caste system.

It’s a bitter pill to swallow, but the true Highborne, are the Highborne of Suramar who flourished and continued the Highborne traditions eventually becoming the Nightborne of today, not the stragglers of the Shen’dralar who were homeless when they begged for refuge in Darnassus.

1 Like

If you’re trying to get more while other people are just trying to catch up and get to the same place in question so we can all come up together again I suppose downplaying what you got or trying to ignore it all together makes sense from that stand point.

Just kind of analyzing it because it certainly explains why they go on about how they actually didn’t get what they wanted and how its actually nothing.

1 Like

Who’s the one here acting, last time I checked you are playing a Void Elf which is like the Walmart version of Blood Elf and the Kmart version of an actual High Elf.

How’s that turning blue working out for you?

1 Like

Last time I checked, I am a paying customer, holding a license and have every right to request for the things I love to see, just like everyone else on the forums.

Don’t like that, build a bridge, and get over it.

/ignore

1 Like

For real this time? You will never talk to me again? All I can say is thanks, finally.

2 Likes

It’s kind of a weird position imo if I wanted a true Highborne without question its a Nightborne. If I want a Shendrelar NE or a NE who was taught by them when they returned I’d roll a NE but thats not the same level of deserving to represent the customization options that say Nightborne very much do with their main visual theme.

2 Likes

Okay you’ve always been one of my favorite constructive posters but I really need to stick with you in these threads I think you might be lucky omg I’m ready to celebrate for you :sob:

Sometimes its best when people just agree to disagree and move on anyways shrugs

1 Like