Why the lack of Customization?

I would find it pretty ridiculous in wow to see some classes on some races.

2 Likes

I wish all races had more curly hair options. Especially since I have curly hair in rl lol.

16 Likes

Agreed, I have curly hair IRL so it’s kinda sad not to see it on most races

8 Likes

Void elf and forsaken paladins comes to mind.

And gnome druids lol.

Remember Tauren pala… I mean “sun druids”?

Technically they’re not sun druids.

They’re an order of paladins born from the teachings of the Argent Crusaders and Tauren’s own culture of reverence for the Sun as well as the Moon.

Like… they’re looking at it from a very druid like mindset but they are actual paladins. Just more interesting.

5 Likes

Yeah, they aren’t druids at all.
They were former warriors if anything. They just decided to start worshipping An’she as the holy light and viola, became paladins.

Paladins just happen to be the sun class, while druids are moon.

They make way more sense than dumb troll paladins who, are paladins because of a dinosaur lmao.

Not what Blizzard told us. They gave the name “sun druids”, so…

Not at all, the game never said sun druids. And they did show Aponi, being a former warrior in northrend.

Yeah, I’ll just leave it there.

Another day of yearning for Male Night Elves to have their faces fixed.

It wasn’t a bug for thee, it wasn’t a bug for me. Fixes for thee, but not for me.

6 Likes

Exquisite. Well said :clap:

We both deserve to have attractive purple and blue boys. ):

4 Likes

Oh crap. I thought I added on to my comment :sweat_smile:

I agree.

I feel a bit weird about Alliance Man’ari. It’s strange that the Draenei/Eredar would completely reunify while their BC race counterpart has a lore split.

It would definitely feel a bit funky that the Alliance will have mastery over another cosmic power, especially mastery over fel.

1 Like

The hand glow effect as it currently exists, for both the male and female Nightborne, is incredibly underwhelming.

I understand that the option is still a work in progress, but its appearance leaves a lot to be desired, and once again, the Nightborne are left with options that pale in comparison to effects available to the NPC Nightborne.

5 Likes

I want nelf paladins. Also belf druids. Those two alone would make me happy.

8 Likes

Oddly I have no issue with Undead Paladin but Void Elf Paladin is another story, Gnome Druid wouldn’t be my thing but it might be someone else’s so I’m somewhat open to it. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

I want Druid class for every race but only if they all get unique animal forms. I don’t even play a Druid but I can appreciate more cute animals in the game.

7 Likes

I think Vulpera need hairdos. Also curly hairstyles for all!

3 Likes