Why the lack of Customization?

Please let us Void Elves be blonde…please…pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee… :sob:

7 Likes

Of course they would, those BE/VE customization threads are ripe for pulling folks emotional strings for their race.

San’layn make no sense for Alliance… They’d cut them down in an instant.

4 Likes

Cause they trollin’ with the suggestion.

1 Like

This is headcanon, simply put. Not to mention, it’d be taking away from Lightforged draenei, not that they seem to care about themes at all anymore.

No, it would make no sense that San’layn went Alliance, as they’re literally the ones who butchered them during that scenario, and we never saw the outcome other than Dreven’s death. I’ve explained this like a broken record so many times before, but no, San’layn shouldn’t go Alliance, and as a Blood Elf player, no, I don’t want to see ‘light themes’ for blood elves.

Dark Rangers and San’layn. Other blood elf players are fine to want something different, but for me personally, I don’t think any of what you said makes sense.

3 Likes

That’s what you think, but the very fact that Void Elves exist on the alliance proves that the alliance is open to accepting dubious members.

1 Like

If you’re an Alliance player who didn’t want this due to other races needing more love, I’m going to apologize straight away. Other races like the Draenei and Worgen(TAILS WHEN?) need more love, not the copy and paste elves. I think part of our frustration is we also know there is NO WAY IN HELL Nightborne are going to get anything from the Night Elves specially when Blizzard dropped the ball on them. Like seriously, one face for the Nightborne that doesn’t look 3000 years old please.

I do hope we can set aside our differences to fight for the other races that really do need more options.

1 Like

I’d suggest taking a step back and looking at the original Void Elf, buddy. She damn sure isn’t in Void Form at all times.

5 Likes

Someone forgets that the blood elves hacked down plenty of orcs and other horde members during the second war.

4 Likes

Not only that though the San’layn have already attempted to join… Its infinitely more sensible that others would attempt to finish that process… the Alliance cut them down while they were trying. Why in the heck would they think, “hey those alliance guys sure were nice to us when we were trying to be useful to the horde for survival.”

Like it makes no sense. lol

1 Like

I mean, the last thing I wanted was more human like humanoids rollin’ around SW. Human popularity was enough, I really didn’t want to see only humans and elves. The fact that VEs aren’t even getting Void options has me defeated. And trust me, I am 100% for elves outside Nightborne taking a backseat to encourage players to play something different.

I mean, I would throw some Starlight Roses in their hairs to mirror the cultural similarity but outside of that, it’s fair to see that Nightborne and Kaldorei cultures have shifted away from one another due to their separation.

2 Likes

I would 100% play a mechagnome paladin if the option was available

Do i get to stay then? :smiley:

Mechagnomes are precious

3 Likes

Blood Elves joined the Horde out of desperation and getting let in through the help of the Forsaken, not mention the Alliance and their treatment of them. Orcs and their players still don’t treat blood elves well, but they work together, more or less.

Alliance has a constant track record of cutting down and utterly hating undead. Not to mention, void = / = undead, they are completely different themes. “Goth” isn’t a theme, as I’ve explained many times before.

In all honesty, San’layn joining through the forsaken (or dark rangers) makes the most sense, nothing of them joining the Alliance has any sense to it aside from some headcanon. Forsaken getting undead elf options would be fine, though there isn’t a history of toggle options aside from straight backs on orcs being an entirely different model.

So logically speaking, if it’s not for forsaken, then it would be another theme for blood elves. Not void elves, which already have 2 themes now.

6 Likes

OMG thank you!!!

Thank you Blizzard! Some markings/tattoos, N’zoth style eyes and Entropic embrace skin tones would have also been appreciated but thank you for the light hair colour options, they were much needed!

7 Likes

I’ve been pitching gnome paladins for years, so you’d get my support 100%.

Gnomes don’t have a deity they worship and are open/curious by nature. If they see the Light existing and granting power, them little dudes would harness that in an instant.

2 Likes

The people who keep bringing up Alleria need to stop. She’s not the void elf leader. Umbric is. Every WoW source points that out. And she’s not a traditional void elf. She should have zero bearing on this discussion.

9 Likes

(I still don’t know why gnome paladins aren’t a thing. Same with night elf paladins. Oh, and worgen & goblin monks.)

2 Likes

except now we can make our void elves look like alleria, so she is a traditional void elf :wink:

6 Likes

Awesome! :star_struck:

Hey, could y’all pass along our thoughts on all these systems next?

7 Likes