Why the lack of Customization?

I get it. You want to wave your flag saying you are negative Nancy. But the more you behave like this, the devs will listen to the folks who want what they want, and grant them.

Look at void elf natural hair colors. You were so against it, and they made it even better by giving tentacle toggle off.

yes, because they’re easy changes. Adding colors is simply adding a value to the code. Adding tentacle sliders simply removes assets added to pre-existing hair-models.

do you understand how many resources it takes to add a new playable race? To animate it? To voice it? To pair it up with gear and mounts? To determine the scaling up and scaling down of all that gear based on gear-slot position?

oh wahhh, he doesn’t like the idea because its simply not a priority relative to the resources it would take to create it as the game is on fire for other reasons. He must be negative and childish~

Christ. Critical thinking skills will take you far dude.

There is nothing critical thinking when you just spammed Fallyn’s quote saying “nope” “no” “nah” . Even a 2 year old kid knows how to say “no”.

You aren’t saying anything productive or constructive. You are just here to tell people what you don’t like by spamming with the word “no”

5 Likes

Also a Fix on the Heritage Armor in terms of Color Variations. Like Silver Color on the Plate, and Brown Trench Coats.

5 Likes

I wasn’t talking about Fallyn. I wasn’t talking about me. I was telling YOU to practice critical thinking skills.

im rubber and you’re glue, s-s-so what about youuuuuuuuuu reeee

so again, practice critical thinking skills please.

Im telling her, “no” as a summarized version of what i just explained to you when it comes to resources required for a new playable race. Not that you care, but she’s already been educated on this subject and doesn’t care; she still asks for this stuff. Thus, her utter ignorance gets matched with a simple “no”.

Can vanilla Tauren finally get more than 4 face choices after ~17 years? New faces can be copied for Highmountain, too :wink:

Highmountain ideas:

12 Likes

So in other words, you are just whining

5 Likes

thanks for coming out champ~

No. I am pretty sure you may require some critical thinking skills. I get that you aren’t the brightest person around, and I’ve seen plenty of threads that you post that you are upset that void elves got natural hairs and even now, you were whining about it. But don’t throw manures across other people’s wish list just because you don’t want it.

There is no resource needed for more customization.

Okay that doesn’t change that customizations are fixing the game. You are just mad because you aren’t getting what you want. And it’s clearly showing and throughout this entire forum. Good job at trying to derail this thread.

Well thank god new playable races just grow on trees hey?

Like Void Elf? yeah. And yet you are getting mad that void elves are getting high elf customizations. Oh well. Who cares?

So you are not telling me why Fallyn can’t ask for dark ranger or San’layn customizations. Oh wait, because it’s not to your taste. I get that. Stop derailing the thread with what you are mad about. Your ideal of fixing this game isn’t to their interest.

2 Likes

Void elf barely has lore comparing to blood elves, what are you smoking

please learn to read.

The “View hidden reply” brigade continues to troll, I see. People are entirely allowed to criticize my ideas, of course.

Here’s the thing - I’m going to put them on ignore if they’re clearly just selfish trolls. Which I have.

And, of course, it’s not going to stop me from asking what I want to see added to the game. Especially since it seems like Blizzard is taking feedback. No amount of “I HATE YOUR IDEAS” will stop me from presenting them and giving reasoning behind how they can be added, too.

People are allowed to like and dislike different things, but if someone is going to go out of their way and be entirely out of line, wellp, ‘ignore’. As I said in a post before, they are free to put me on ignore too. In fact, I encourage it.

In the end, San’layn for the Horde is what I want to see. My wants aren’t lesser than anyone else’s, and I actually contribute ideas/ways to implement said ideas unlike some folks, and have for years.

You’d think certain people would get the hint to post their own threads of feedback, but apparently that’s not the case. Why waste time here when clearly they don’t want anything to do with customization by their behavior is beyond me.

17 Likes

Buzz buzz buzz…

We get it, you wanna say no to everything that isn’t endgame content.

8 Likes

What is there to read about? it’s trying to be applied into blood elf.

quit gaslighting

1 Like

nice strawman. Where did i say that in here? I seem to have lost it … strange.

oh maybe you missed it, here i’ll put it up for the now third time for ya:

so stunning and brave.

Creating an echo-chamber of people pandering to your horrible ideas, while you block everyone who tries to explain to you why its NOT a good is all rather adorable.

Ignorance is bliss though~