Why the lack of Customization?

Instead of complaining… maybe offer suggestions for what they might add to make Void Elves more Voidy?

picks you up like a cardboard cutout and runs back to orgrimmar

4 Likes

Except I’ve seen it. On a regular basis. From High Elf fans. Saying that exact term. I also didn’t say ‘all alliance players’.

All I want to do is kill all humans, and you’re robbing me of that chance.

Feel free to find where I requested High Elves ever.

3 Likes

I never said ‘all alliance players’ and it honestly should have been assumed. I don’t know what other alliance players want. I was only saying what I and some Horde want.

2 Likes

There’s already a huge thread about voidy customization for void elves.

And yes, I will complain. My favorite race is being :poop: ed on and being turned into something they’re not.

6 Likes

I mean, when I read Alliance players got what they wanted, idk how else I’m supposed to interpret that.

1 Like

You’re simply taking this too personally. The truth is Blizzard’s plan for blood elves was always to make the Light a major theme for blood elves. It was the main thing about TBC actually, the horde getting paladins was big. And Blizzard’s plan for blood elves was always to make light be their main theme as clear by their arc in TBC and beyond. Logically speaking it makes sense that the Alliance would get San’layn instead because of the light themes put on horde thalassian elves and the fact that the horde left them high and dry.

2 Likes

Interpret it how you’d like then. I clarified my point, if you don’t want to see it that way, it’s perfectly fine. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

There was a post a few minutes ago from one of the high elf trolls going on specifically after the request Fallynn has been after as being something for the Alliance. Yes, not all Alliance, but that post was basically tailor made to troll them.

3 Likes

Please let us Void Elves be blonde…please…pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee… :sob:

7 Likes

Of course they would, those BE/VE customization threads are ripe for pulling folks emotional strings for their race.

San’layn make no sense for Alliance… They’d cut them down in an instant.

4 Likes

Cause they trollin’ with the suggestion.

1 Like

This is headcanon, simply put. Not to mention, it’d be taking away from Lightforged draenei, not that they seem to care about themes at all anymore.

No, it would make no sense that San’layn went Alliance, as they’re literally the ones who butchered them during that scenario, and we never saw the outcome other than Dreven’s death. I’ve explained this like a broken record so many times before, but no, San’layn shouldn’t go Alliance, and as a Blood Elf player, no, I don’t want to see ‘light themes’ for blood elves.

Dark Rangers and San’layn. Other blood elf players are fine to want something different, but for me personally, I don’t think any of what you said makes sense.

3 Likes

That’s what you think, but the very fact that Void Elves exist on the alliance proves that the alliance is open to accepting dubious members.

1 Like

If you’re an Alliance player who didn’t want this due to other races needing more love, I’m going to apologize straight away. Other races like the Draenei and Worgen(TAILS WHEN?) need more love, not the copy and paste elves. I think part of our frustration is we also know there is NO WAY IN HELL Nightborne are going to get anything from the Night Elves specially when Blizzard dropped the ball on them. Like seriously, one face for the Nightborne that doesn’t look 3000 years old please.

I do hope we can set aside our differences to fight for the other races that really do need more options.

1 Like

I’d suggest taking a step back and looking at the original Void Elf, buddy. She damn sure isn’t in Void Form at all times.

5 Likes

Someone forgets that the blood elves hacked down plenty of orcs and other horde members during the second war.

4 Likes

Not only that though the San’layn have already attempted to join… Its infinitely more sensible that others would attempt to finish that process… the Alliance cut them down while they were trying. Why in the heck would they think, “hey those alliance guys sure were nice to us when we were trying to be useful to the horde for survival.”

Like it makes no sense. lol

1 Like