Why the lack of Customization?

Yes! I love these!

https://m.imgur.com/a/1ZRv8XF

We will keep PvPing >:) and my Alliance Alts are top secret

13 Likes

I’m in love with the black eyes. They’re exactly what I’ve been asking for my void elves for such a long time :sob:

5 Likes

And if you check the colours the one in the very middle is bright orange / reddish, but with it’s own Old God flavour. I honestly love them all, such amazing work done on them.

Clears throat ahem, but let us not get ahead of ourselves. For now I am perfectly happy with just asking for the gaps in our ponytails and the unevenness in our hair to be fixed in the places where tentacles were removed.

I’ll resume any further requests in some later patch :blush: but I will still support threads for Voidy customization in my comments =)

1 Like

hey linxy, why do people who play void elves and want to be a blood elf… not just play a blood elf? i always wondered this. and as usual blah blah blah farstrider tattoos for blood elves and runic ones for magister types. anyway

i had a long day. always hard coming back to work after those 3 day weekends you know? hope you are doing well

best,

magnificent

4 Likes

Check out these threads when you have time. :smiley:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-nightborne-customization/1083676

21 Likes

And warlocks!

17 Likes

Should this be implemented, it could be something like Racial minor glyph to turn off Entropic Embrace or something. So that this could allow people to choose to go void mode for Dark themed Paladins or Light themed paladins (if they put the glyph) if you guys ever put paladins.

Just a suggestion

5 Likes

So glad you both linked all those. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

No problem! I would have linked more if they were easier for me to find.

3 Likes

potential customization idea:
a new spec for every class that includes a shapeshift into an unique race with preset gear appearance. examples are:

warlock
spec: necromancer
shapeshift: lich or banshee
pets: undead

priest
spec: mindcontroller
shapeshift: naga
pets: charmed npcs

druid
spec: faery magic
shapeshift: dryad/keeper of the grove
pets: sprite darters

for example…

edit to add

hunter
spec: dark ranger (belf if horde, nelf if alliance)
shapeshift: dark ranger
pets: whateva

2 Likes

Fight the good fight, Baal!! I want my Belf looking Incubus sooner rather than later.

Cry if you need help with that.

5 Likes

I disagree with the banshee shapeshift purely because it’s sort of a dark ranger thing.

ooo dark ranger could be a hunter shapeshift for horde.

so

hunter
spec: dark ranger
shapeshift: dark ranger
pets: whateva

what would alliance equiv be tho…

3 Likes

Rangari for the Draenei. Don’t forget that Night Elves can also be Dark Rangers now.

oh! but how would they be differentiated from horde equiv? oh i get it. if you select hunter class/spec dark ranger, you automatically belf dark ranger if horde or nelf dark ranger if alliance?

Yup! :smiley: It’d be fair in my opinion.

1 Like

i like it!!

1 Like

Yeah I am disappointed they are getting rid of the sets entirely and they cannot be mogged on top of that. So they will just be white items that will rarely be seen after the update.

Also still hoping for more customization for all playable races, keep the ball rolling Blizz! Making the Nightborne tattoos brighter would be a nice addition too.

This too!

4 Likes

I’d argue that there should be a “glyph of banshee” for Shadow Priest Void Form, it would fit perfectly if they implement Undead Elf for the Forsaken

6 Likes

Now that I can agree with, though I’d prefer it to be connected to Dark Rangers. Yes, I’m obsessed. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like