Why the Hell would someone get a 30-minute penalty for getting removed from a group?

This ultra-sensitive nonsense needs to stop. A group of friends thought it would be funny to kick me from the group, and now they’ve wasted 30 minutes of my limited spare time.

What the Hell.

26 Likes

They can only waste 30 minutes of your time if you refuse to go do something else and make use of the downtime. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Do a battleground.

3 Likes

Man that is so rude damn lizzard for making you have them freinds

2 Likes

Don’t know what this has to do with ultra-sensitive, because that sounds more like VTK abuse.

Now if you said something rude then share with us.

9 Likes

He definitely said something, based on the way he worded the post lol

9 Likes

Agree

Go have a stretch, have a snack and ggwp?

2 Likes

Eh? This does not compute. Unless you are kicked out of the game and not allowed to do any other thing during that 30 minutes. Which, I’m fairly sure, is not true.

What exactly does ‘ultra-sensitive nonsense’ have to do with the subject at hand?

7 Likes

Talk to your friends about this.

They are the ones who did this to you!

And they’re going to do it again if they think it’s funny, especially after they see how you reacted AND you remain their friend… which means you’re “coming back for more jokes.”

Tell them to stop because it made you upset. If they don’t care then maybe they’re not good friends.

Your friends are the ones who disrespected your time tonight!

8 Likes

The OP got ultra sensitive about his friends kicking him and came to the forums to talk about it.

He wants us to stop him.

7 Likes

The irony here can open a successful dry cleaning business.

7 Likes

That’ what I love about FFXIV - they don’t punish you if you get kicked by others. Only if you leave first. Stupid debuff.

1 Like

The debuff has been a necessity since auto queued content became a thing. I’m sorry people are incapable of understanding how groups get held hostage, harassed, etc without this debuff. The behavior of people is why it was implemented.

5 Likes

It’s all because they don’t moderate WoW. FFXIV has proven there doesn’t need to be such a thing(Only penalty to those who leave first of their own will) because majority players don’t behave toxic over there, and what little do, get reported and dealt with. That’s what wow is missing: moderation and consequences. They would rather fire 900 employees then hire some 100-200 to moderate wow.

2 Likes

Final Fantasy is an entirely different community. You cannot compare the two.

1 Like

Its because tanks used to demand to be kicked if they ever got a dungeon that they didnt like and hold the group hostage till they did.

8 Likes

It’s the lessor of the evils.

It’s for people farming a specific dungeon and leaving every time they don’t get that dungeon or leaving after they kill a specific boss, or people trying to AFK through content. Or for people that behave so poorly the rest of the group would rather wait for a replacement.

1 Like

Then you should stop it.

I believe in you. You don’t have to be a sensitive little snowflake anymore.

3 Likes

It’s there for a reason because we cannot have nice things.

In the past, you only would get the lockout if you left so when tanks got a dungeon they didn’t like, they would refuse to do anything until kicked so they could immediately get into the next one with their instant queue.

So, dont blame blizzard, they had to pick between two bad options.

6 Likes

I never got this one either. You were already penalized by not being in the group anymore. The leaver penalty on top of that is like double punishment. And yea, a huge waste of time.

1 Like