Why the hate?

Is it Sunday somewhere? I was just bored and decide to take him out for a spin. been almost a year sense played on him. Man the hate I was getting form some. It was unbelievable.

I get some do not like human paladins. I was called all kinds of things. They tell me true humans do not play paladins. I was just being the stereotypical player? The problem I cannot play humans long. Their jerky moment gets my vertigo going. However, they are the only ones that do not bounce like a rabbit. That goes a very long way. how anyone can play an alliance race all time is beyond me.

Plus: Human is the second best choice for paladins behind iron dwarf. They do have some straight forwards abilities. I admit the stat boost need to be 3 or 4%, That just a personal opinion. Plus gave extra damage for some weapons. Otherwise, I think they in a good spot.

Now the only bad thing is there looks. We look like a clone army. not much variation. Kind of creeps me out. I keep seeing the same human guy. I always wonder if we are brothers or really close cousins.

Haters gonna hate

1 Like

4 Likes

Screen shot or it didn’t happen.

8 Likes

I have literally never once in the history of my time in this game since 2005 ever been insulted nor mocked for being a human paladin. I do BGs and casual Arenas on this guy lately to farm the seasonal mounts but otherwise hes retired.

I don’t believe you quite frankly, this appears to be nothing more then an attempt at continually a poorly made trend.

7 Likes

hugs the Tovi

And so what @OP, you were called names online. Drop out of the group and play solo or ask why you were being insulted.

I don’t think I’ve seen a time where players in random content started insulting people for absolutely no reason.

1 Like

The memes! Think of the memes!

2 Likes

Sorry only good ones

A picture to prove you are a human behind the screen. Otherwise you a troll in real life. I bet you can prove you are a human? basd on all troll posts.

Did you just assume my race?

1 Like

Also assumed your faction.

Baby, come scratch my cheek with those tusks. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No, I know you are a troll in real life. Just letting others know.

They already knew :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So cant prove human I see. Good to know. Good day sir. go troll other places. Maybe come out from under the house once and while.

Never said I was.

Is it?

And a good day to you, m’am.

I’m comfortable here.

Why?

1 Like

So let me get this straight. since it never happens to you. therefore it never happens. About right. yeah, I guess lighting never hit anyone because you never been hit. Ok, let me know what world you live in.

It’s ‘bridge’, sir.
https://i.imgur.com/EBuQkes.gif

2 Likes

So let me get this straight because you believe people in real life are trolls, therefore anyone who disagrees with you is a fictional creature in real life? Let me know what world you live in.

I can do that too.

2 Likes

Poor bunny. :sob: