Why the hate?

Tovi has been a troll on the forums for years, that doesn’t make them wrong now.

2 Likes

I live in Civitavecchia. Really nice place. has three moons and two suns. Come vist.

Screen shot or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

I wish I could understand this thread

2 Likes

It started out a thread. How I was trying to level a paladin in dungeons and kept running into bad players. then two trolls took over. Now in troll war.

Ugh that is over 9 minutes. TL;DW.

I’m not a troll, I’m a Mag’har Orc.

I really like your mog.

1 Like

I tried to go with a good WoD mog for the character.

I wish you would change yours sometimes, I remember back on the old forums when you had the ‘electric Paladin’ set from ToT.

I’m using the same one. :smile:

Back during Mists or WoD you changed it for a bit to the Blue version of the ToT Pally set.

It inspired me to go and farm the same set for my Warriors. iirc you were using the blue version of Starshatter for the weapon as well.

:thinking: Hmm I don’t remember but that’s pretty typical.

You handn’t settled on the ‘mix’ mog you use now until the 2nd half of WoD going into Legion. :smiley:

(btw I’ve been posting on the forums for a …long time. If you remember a Druid named Buttons that posted all the time, that’s me.)

1 Like

You are not alone (slips Mystìc some cookies).

(puts out a little tray of cookies for Tovi and a very strange thread)

:cookie:

2 Likes

TL;DR Guy claims to receive hate for playing as a human paladin, proceeds to attack anyone who doesnt agree with him, calling his own reasoning for the alleged attacks into question as he reveals his rather abrasive personality.

3 Likes

Hmph. never said I was a nice guy. In fact, I am a jerk in real life and game. I should one day stop it. but fighting too much fun. jail sucks though. Just today i was trying to be nice. Well no more.