Why the AV Change Was Made

Neither does the Horde. Did you already forget the WSG exploit?

So when do they do something to make world pvp better for alliance?
Horde have more guards at their cities. Their zeppelins have better guards, etc.

1 Like

That would be the best case scenario. Being forced to AV to rank up is horrible.

Ehh, I’ve either played or followed WOW since '05 and mostly in the PVP scene. Blizzard loves Horde. It is only natural. They mostly play Horde.

Anyway, glhf.

1 Like

Pugging wsg will be a nightmare for alliance solo pvpers. There iwll be so many horde premades, not to mention Alliance usually lose to horde pugs in wsg, let alone premades.

Talk about going off topic.

It is precisely ON topic. Look it up. The correlation is obvious. Groups on either faction will always screw PUGs.

1 Like

Well, in terms of hurting own faction, WSG Queue exploit did hurt the horde…

I’m somewhat forgiving of changes made to AV and bgs specifically because we have xrealm bgs. Which are something we didnt have for the majority of Vanilla. So, changes are already there. If they need to tweak it to make it better, then I’m at least willing to entertain the idea.

Yep, cause if the allies can’t have an easy win they stomp their feet take their ball and go home.

1 Like

Ironic coming from the faction that spent the past month stomping their feet because they didn’t have an advantage.

1 Like

No it’s not. I should know because I created the thread and the topic is SPECIFIC to the changes made to the AV#s being removed.

If you want to discuss this, do what I did and hit that little button that says ‘+ New Topic’ at the top.

It does wonders.

Try it.

You’re missing the context of the conversation you were having.

Not sure if you mean me, but WSG is completely off topic here.

That was your conversation. He is on topic in the conversation you were having. This isn’t faction locked, players will seek out their advantage even at the expense of others.

1 Like

this wasn’t even the main issue. sure queue dodging made it worse but the problem was a setting letting matches start with 20 players.

Please, don’t talk about others not understanding the change when you don’t even understand it yourself.

1 Like

This also means if premades find a way around the numbers removal Blizzard will take additional steps to stop them. Queue dodge at your own risk come Tuesday.

The topic is SPECIFIC to changes to AV and that’s it.

This was in response to the statement about hurting your own faction. I gave you an example of Horde doing the same thing just a short time ago. If you do not see how that is relevant to the statement you made, then that’s a “you” problem.

Have yourself a nice day.

The problem is you think I’m a Horde player so this is why you think this is relevant. It’s not. It’s about starting AVs down 15-40. Period. What happens in WSG is another issue that needs ANOTHER fix and ANOTHER topic.