Why Sylvanas doesn't have a scar in her abdomen?

arthas stabbed and kill her.

would be a good detail if she still have it

1 Like

Scars aren’t sexy. At least not that kind.

11 Likes

If she can get her boy toy a completely new bod, I think she can get some corrective work done on her belly.

3 Likes

That’s kind of a minor thing given how improbable that her body was

1. around to be reinhabited. The novel Arthas sort of covered that saying that Arthas had kept it around in the event he could think of novel ways to torture Sylvannas with it. (Arthas was one extremely sick dude.)

2. still fit to move and relatively undecayed despite the time she had spent as an incorporeal banshee.

Wasn’t it the body of his nephew?

2 Likes

The answer is simple.

Magic.

The same reason why the Forsaken haven’t rotten into skeletons by now.

4 Likes

You’d think she’d fix the scar on her eye that Saurfang gave her, but looks like it’s still there.

1 Like

The actual answer: Sylvanas’ model was created before the Arthas novel came out, at that time, the only reference we had for her death was being generically slashed down in the WC3 campaign.

I’m sure if her Legion model hadn’t been given a corset, she would have the wound.

3 Likes

I did not understand your message

could you explain it?

to weak cowards, maybe

I see you aren’t familiar with the glorious goddess known as Maiev.

3 Likes

Oh I’m sure she’s got scars but a giant jagged sword wound in your gut is less attractive than a bunch of war wounds accumulated from a lifetime of fighting. Unless you’re saying she has a sword wound too.

Do you know why Blizzard gave Sylvanas a corset instead of showing off her elven abs?

Because people like you ask the real questions. Now Blizzard doesn’t have to give her model a scar because her belly is covered.

Still my queen though. :kiss::high_heel::woman_zombie:

2 Likes

avoids the more obvious wound jokes

Tracy Morgan makes a joke about going into strip clubs on a tuesday morning because thats when they have the sloppy dancers with c section scars and missing teeth. I know he is kidding… but some people are into that look.

We never see her without armor and her face is flawless she probably doesn’t have any

All the Forsaken plastic surgeons abandoned Sylvie after SoO2, so now she’s out of luck until the Jailer can contract with a new face sculptor.

I’m sure this stuff takes spare parts, but I imagine Sylvie could find a “willing” donor.

That and they’ve since covered her stomach. Not much reason to add it.

I wonder if blizzard will forget about that shiner Saurfang gave her.

You’re underselling it bro.

She powerslid right onto Frostmourne.

Well…it wouldn’t even be a scar. Scars come from living flesh trying to heal. The impalement by Frostmourne was a mortal blow, so if she had any mark left from it she wouldn’t have a scar. She’d have a still-open wound exposing her innards or, at best, a sewn-shut or stapled-shut wound to keep her guts from falling out.

1 Like