Why rogues are tanking so much?

They outdamage me, outtank me, triple my mobility, reset fight through vanish 2,3 times.

Which class are in fact closer to countering rogues?

Arms Warriors.

11 Likes

So the class that is closest to countering them is a class susceptible to disarm, evasion, stun and that has to wait for rogues to reset the fight 3x to be able to kill them…

It doesn’t seem like an efficient counter to me.

They are nerfing cloak in TWW arent they? Rogue will still be strong but having physical immunity on top of evasion will be gone and they wont be able to stand and bang like they do now

They will hit through my only defensive (die by the sword) on TWW, it will be worse.

If you’re referring to removing dodge from the PvP talent, that is currently live.

You know that you can stun and disarm rogues too, right?

2 Likes

Not until 10.2.7 which is may 7th

That takes away from their zugzuging having to use cc that actually stops goes though

3 Likes

I was on my rogue last night and unless I was hallucinating, it is live.

The impact of warriors disarm on rogues are not remotely close to rogues disarm on warriors for obvious reasons, rogues stuns 40% often, evasion is equivalent to DBTS but rogues do reset fight 3 times while warriors doens’t.

Honestly best Brox take yet.

Youre gonna hate the answer, but it IS Arms warrior. You have extremely similar mobility, intervene for teammates and to break/outplay cc chains, disarm, overpower through evasion, 2x stun, one of which is aoe and the other is ranged, and youre relatively tanky into them.

Rogues are still functionally unkillable and have no true “counters”, though. You’re right about that.

4 Likes

I’ll have to check when home. Wowhead does not show it being live atm

Disarm Subtlety at the right time and they’ll usually instantly trinket because their spec can’t die. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Every melee cleave i fight ever :frowning:

2 Likes

Ooga booga. :dracthyr_love_animated: I wanna play mooner/arms/dragon.

you mean the moment they stun me 5 consecutive times?

Why hunters aren’t countering rogues efficiently?

A disarm on a sub rogue completely kills a shadow dance. Then you have a physical fear, more ways to leave to get to your teammate and your shockwave. Use them when dance is active and it really hurts all 3 specs. Outlaw and assassin are tougher to punish however

Usually whenever they or their team ccs an ally

considerably trickier if they cover you first

https://i.imgur.com/026Rvsc.jpeg

Could be a tooltip error but a buddy of mine just sent me this.

Does it still do the second or something of invulnerability

Couldn’t say for sure, would have to test it later.

Didn’t notice anything last night, though.