Why Remove Might of Stormwind from Era?

So, discussing opinions is trolling now?

It depends, since this is an opinion like many others, including myself, are expressing.
In my opinion, any change is unnecessary. People are saying that since changes have occurred it means the door is open for more. It’s a ridiculous statement after seeing that even they have lines that they don’t want crossed. The result is getting a multitude of “some changes” but no one agrees on which changes are acceptable.
It would have saved a lot of arguments if no changes at all occurred. Especially since they are offering a seasonal version where it’s all about changes.

5 Likes

The ONLY reason people want Might of Stormwind removed is simple: They make 150-200G daily selling rend MC, Might of SW puts them out of business. They don’t care about “Keeping it OG”, they care about their easy daily gold income.

2 Likes

No need to speak for me because yeah actually I do care about Era staying as close to where it began as possible and unfounded assumptions aren’t a good look just saying.
I love the opportunities for wpvp that the goofy meta chasers create in the Barrens.
Keep it coming.

5 Likes

Becauese its not authentic to Vanilla.

9 Likes

Bring back Might of Stormwind… or don’t :clap: I unsubbed so I spoke with my wallet.

1 Like

Have you tried… making friends? I cap my friends for free all the time, I never sell a cap if no one wants it, I just have a toon there to help out. And MoS should have been reverted anyway. Many people in my guild do the same thing, no cap selling, free caps to help friends, and they still don’t want MoS.

Stop trying to make a boogeyman out of people who don’t share your viewpoint. It’s weird and I hope you don’t take it into real life where you can actually cause damage to other people.

4 Likes

Yea, of all the things they could’ve added to the chagrin of nobody, they DO add chronoboon regardless of the footnote, it’s a slippery slope. Bro what? :joy:

Ironic the same guy asking for blizzard to fix other game mechanics that have been the same since 2004, is in another post defending against “changes”.

Been losing for weeks and still here. You are definitely persistent.

I still advocate for their removal.

No, the Chronoboon is a symptom of Blizz giving us an actual in-game item that was available in Vanilla. The others:

Yes, though if I get World Buffs, I get them.

Yeah, get rid of the chronoboon.

Nice to see this was reverted, at least.

2 Likes

Thank you, =)

2 Likes

Cough “Troll Shaman”

cough Troll Shaman

Hilarious that this thread is still going.

Might of Stormwind was removed from Era because it’s a Season of Discovery feature that was never intended for Era. Full stop.

4 Likes