Why Play Alliance

Ok now unselect the PVE servers.

1 Like

That doesn’t matter - you can’t move the goal posts. In BGs/Arena TOTAL population is what matters.

That’s really close to being 50/50 when the alliance have to wait a few mins to Horde waiting up to an hour

All that said is Alliance don’t care about PvP and don’t PvP and that this will maybe change faction imbalance slightly.

While this may be true for you and me, the fact is that a lot of people play this game just for PvP. While I think something should have been done to address the queues, it should have been something to incentivize Alliance participation, not to just completely remove any barriers to faction stacking.

Who’s moving goal posts? Did you even read the OP? The literal first sentence is about playing alliance on a PVP SERVER.

This is what I’ve been saying, too. Now, even if you want your avatar to be “pretty”, just be a blood elf.

On all servers, including pve/rp, etc.

On pvp servers it is 61 horde/39 alliance. On my server it is 66 horde, 34 alliance.

You have the fastest q times still. The change only happens when a team waits a long time.
Nobody is swapping horde. If you think people are gonna waste the entire month and a half they just spent on their char, to transfer over for a racial you’re mistaken.

That’s because Horde value pvp much more than alliance do

You can have war mode free gold honor whatever you want we just want to play. When we click que we expect to bg. Casual pvp players don’t care about your sweaty min maxers tears take whatever bonuses you want we just want to pvp when we click que.

because they’re acting like servers with higher ally pop are now all the sudden going to change faction - they won’t.

To suggest that people will reroll and spend 100s of hours redoing a toon is worth it is insanity.

1 Like

The higher populated alliance faction pvp servers are already a portion of the minority. Some people will reroll as insane that is sounds to some. We’re only a month into an expansion with a year and a half to go. Other people will transfer off letting a lot of those servers turn into 100% horde dominated pve servers.

If they were going to do this, they already would have.
Horde in bgs mean less in the open world, no reason to leave now.

So they get even shorter queues, I thought that’s what they wanted on the alliance

1 Like

That’s authentic to the original game on my server. The alliance was dead af back then too

LOl check mankrik and pagle server both been very popular for years
No1 cares if u leave

1 Like

Your are the only one saying this and you are saying it because it is a straw man. No one expects a high pop ally dominated pve server to change much at all.

What we are saying is that pvp servers, dominated by horde, are going to increase their horde dominance and that life, which already sucks as alliance on those servers, is going to get worse. Again, this is not hard to comprehend unless you simply don’t want to.

SO you think that horde being able to get into bgs quicker, means there will be more horde out killing? How can they kill you in wpvp while in a warsong?

ally 1 week ago: Player created problem, reroll ally
ally now: Game is over GG blizz.

actualy change for ally player: has to wait 1 min instead of 1 sec
90% ally who dont even bg: Wouldnt even notice

1 Like

This change isn’t about Ally queue times. It’s about the snowball effect it will start on PvP servers. If you can’t see the big picture, you’re being dense.