Why other classes complain about dh?

Now that folks, is an obvious troll being obvious. Learn.

Look up Rextroy on Youtube and then come back and say that the current scaling system is perfectly fine.

2 Likes

despite you being a troll i am still leaving this here for the poor sap that comes across this thread down the road.

3 Likes

Now Iā€™m actually convinced that the ultimate troll putting any other trolls to shame is Blizzard.
How has that even got past QA? Has it not been hotfixed on the same day it was discovered? I mean I knew scaling was crap in BfA but thisā€¦

And although the above is so ridiculous it is sad, I re-iterate my point that I never tried to 1 shot anyone naked, so I canā€™t qualify for a troll, much to your possible dismay. I just play normally, decked in clevel 109 gear, and my issue has nothing to do with scaling, but with a single ability a single class is using to break my game. But seeing now how it compares with the above I seriously question the chance of my points even being noticed at all, let alone taken into account when something so widely known as the above abuse was an actual in game thing at some stageā€¦

No spectral sight is not game breaking, Every class has a counter, Yours is demon hunters, Rogues went uncountered for the majority of the game itself with the exception of paladin tanks due to retribution aura and holy shield.

You have a counter
This is normal
Itā€™s normal to be countered by something
Itā€™s not the end of the world
Demon hunters have a counter too, Right now itā€™s destro warlocks and paladin tanks and to an extent frost mages.

3 Likes

So youā€™re saying you canā€™t leg it from a destro warlock or a paladin tank if you really wanted to? Just by using your class abilities, i.e. no rocket boots, no glider, etc.

Also Iā€™m a bit baffled by an openly demonic class countering what should really be their nemesis. If what you say is true, its a great example of a real balance not giving two damns about lore background behind it.

Chaos bolt says no your already dead, I know because i gank demon hunters constantly on my warlock itā€™s fun, paladin tanks are countered in that you canā€™t kill them because itā€™s a game of atttrition and they will win out in the end, Combined with stopping you from killing someone next to them thanks to a bunch of real handy cooldowns such as

Blessing of sacrifice
Hand of protection /Spellwarding
Lay on hands

1 Like

Well, neither of those are really my cuppa, but its nice to know this anyway in case it was for sure.
I still think you can easily escape from both of them if you wanted to, especially from tank paladins. Fff lol who canā€™t escape from tank paladins? (unless theyā€™re naked of course now that we knowā€¦)

Hi, I just want to say that Iā€™m a big fan. Youā€™ve managed to bait everyone while being the most obvious troll. Either that or you are reallyā€¦ dumbā€¦ and Iā€™m impressed that you managed to form sentences. Either way, Iā€™m impressed by you!

5 Likes

This has gotta be trolling right?
Thereā€™s no way world pvp heroes actually think this way

1 Like

You must not play this game.

Fire Mage and Destro lock are 2 of the easiest classes to play, and also the most OP atm. Like get real dude.

1 Like

I do both, and Iā€™m not sure about his ā€œUltimate Skillā€ stuff, but I will agree that WPVP has a different set of Requirements when it comes to skill than Arena does. Knowing how to use the environment to your advantage, and having a more Macro View of your surroundings.

I know a lot of Gladiators who are trash in WPVP, and a lot of WPVPers who are trash in Arena. Just different game modes.

And that doesnā€™t even begin to bring up niche things like fighting in water, which have a whole other level of complexity. An underwater Arena map, would actually be pretty sick to have though :P.

Oh yes, we definitely do.
Think about arenas like cage fighting. Sure its a testament to your skill and prowess, but its the street fight that really tests your capability to whoop a can. Pretty much this:

While essentially I do agree that rocking at one doesnā€™t automatically mean rocking at the other, I think we can agree that in an IRL analogy, an experienced MMA cage fighter with titles is going to have a higher chance at winning a street fight than a non cage fighter? And reverse is also true, an experienced street fighter is going to have a headstart at mastering the cage, sure they would need to abide by rules and standards of a controlled match, but it will be easier for them to get a hand of it than say for a person who never punched a face in their life. It all boils down to a common denominator of P v P, regardless whether it is a free (WPvP), or fair (Arenas and Rated BGs)

Thatā€™s actually an amazing idea. Needs a bit more thought though, as how youā€™re going to balance druid aquatic form advantage, or even if it should be allowed there at all (is travel form even allowed in arenas anyway?) but Iā€™d love to play thisā€¦ ā€˜water war submergedā€™ if it becomes a thing (and I would strongly prefer wearing a naga costume while Iā€™m doing it!)

The entirety of this post gave me cancer. Youā€™re obviously trolling. The alternative is horrifying

2 Likes

Lol since when did our spectral sight cancel stealth. If a rogue does not know to sap an approaching DH who sniffed him out using a CD spell that slows movement while using, the rogue is just retarded.

7 Likes

Ehh I play the things that counter DH. So any class Iā€™m with a little mobility and a snare. Rogues eats them alive also my Survival hunter just embarrasses them to no end.

DH just stands its ground, pops spectral sight and steers the camera 360. The sight range is as long as the normal vision is, which is like what, 100yd, which is absolutely absurdly huge. Its even bigger than my Tab radius! I am not close yet enough to tab a DH and he already saw me. lolā€¦ So I repeat this again, as soon as the rogue is detected, DH does that airbourne charge thingy to close in distance, and rogue dies. You DH fangirls just donā€™t want to give up your overpowered ability, which is just pathetic. Off with ye.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

Whatā€™s going on irl that trolling a classā€™s forums is the way you choose to spend your time? Hope it gets better for you.

When you do it this frequently, it becomes a little too obvious.

Iā€™ve already raised all my points that I wanted raised, so its now up for the community to draw their own conclusions. If reducing spectral sight radius from 100yd to 15yd range is not a viable proposal, then it wonā€™t get implemented, and Iā€™ll continue not coming close anywhere near the area that contains a hostile DH because https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhIcA_3fuk&fmt=18

Sadly that will also inevitably mean I wonā€™t be purchasing SL, or continue playing at all, as stealth classes is the only thing that keeps me in this game, and now that they have stealth completely cancelled for 20 out of 60 seconds every minute its just not worth the commitment effort.

Cuz they are strong in WPvP and noob playing WPvP like it is some serious issue tend to have no clue.