Why not give alliance a conquest bonus?

Weekly welfare gear isnt enuf?

2 Likes

Never fails dude every thread u always get that one dbag get gud bro

3 Likes

Or better yet just let players get their weekly conquest by winning anywhere from 10 - 12 rated 2’s or 3’s arena matches ALL IN THE SAME SESSION like was the policy for a decade and make the BGs strictly honor and honor gear only. This will cut down on the premade problem also.

Have you though?

Correct. The bonus is intended to be an incentive to participate. Alliance needs more people queueing, it doesn’t need a gear advantage. You need more players, not better geared ones.

I looked at your past activity. You don’t seem to be enjoying anything about the game.

Your suggestion wasn’t pragmatic in any sense of the word. I would say it’s a self serving whine fest but I don’t think it’s even that. It looks like you simply found something else to complain about.

Players don’t need to pass your IQ test to post.

In my experience, it is actually much easier to cap my alliance characters than horde. Faster queues and easy 25/10 kill quests due to alliance zerging incursion WQs.

I was easily capping my three alliance while typically only being able to cap two of the horde.

edit: Ah, I see his problem. He is trying to cap with epic BGs.

Pro-tip: Don’t rely on epic BGs to cap conquest. You can cap without doing a single epic BG.

2 Likes

The AOO quest gives CQ along with gear ?

If you lose 100% of your epic BGs, then how is a conquest bonus for winning going to help you? :wink:

Better solution for you: Stop doing epic BGs and do world pvp. Do the incursions, get supply chests, complete the killquests and kill bounties.

2 Likes

Yeah, 50 conquest.

2 Likes

Ya that’s 50 CQ horde cannot get … it’s a free 10 percent of the 500 needed for that week .

I don’t think ally need more stuff Horde can’t have :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Depends. Sometimes you can. That said, I wouldn’t mind if Alliance got 50 instead of 40 or something like that.

I have never lost 15 in a row on horde or alliance. Maybe it is you.

2 Likes

I’m not sure bonus conquest needs to happen considering the WQ and Emissary iLvL changes.

1 Like

Lol, the Alliance want more participation trophies.

I guess since you guys can’t have 10-20+ more people in BG’s like you get away with in Warmode, you want free conquest for LOSING.

Good god, can this faction get more …sad? (Don’t answer, we all know the answer.)

4 Likes

Hey don’t blame the faction!

2 Likes

45 for alliance versus 40 for horde

And 1 extra player for alliance ( can’t be healers) in random BG’s

As horde I won’t mind that .

One extra player?? :joy::joy: that’s pretty game breaking, healer or not.

1 Like

As Ally, I would.

5 Likes

Same

2 Likes

It’s an extra person to call out inc… !!