Why not give alliance a conquest bonus?

Let’s be honest… honor is useless. Most people doing randoms for the daily conquest bonus. And the transmog’ers who like the honor bonus aren’t going to help alliance win a BG.

Today so far I have lost 15 (FIFTEEN) straight epic BGs. I have had similar streaks in the past, although this is the longest.

It is currently MUCH harder to earn conquest as alliance. Why doesn’t blizzard just give us a conquest bonus to try to even things out?

Half a day of running epics and I still don’t have my win bonus. This is insane.

6 Likes

So you should get more conquest because you struggle to get a win?

You need to buy mercs to carry you?

7 Likes

I’m 1 person in a 40 man raid. Can hardly make an impact.

1 Like

I mean you are the one losing 15 in a row.

5 Likes

You would have as well with the same teams I did. Get over yourself. Most of the losses were lopsided beatdowns or from queueing into already losing games. Impossible for 1 person to make a difference.

3 Likes

Except I didn’t lose all my bgs/ epics

My last av had 240 hks for ally and horde had 45 hks.

I have made 1400 conq this week, yet you are making qq threads on an alt.

3 Likes

Ok I get it. You’re such a 1337 player. It’s too bad you have nothing else going for you and have to resort to gloating on this sub. I’ve seen you do this before.

Yeah dude I have nothing else going for me :joy:, apparently not sucking at a video game means you must no life.

Anyway keep asking for more hand outs and putting no effort in, you will still keep losing ridiculous amounts of bgs in a row.

2 Likes

People who brag about how good they are at a video game over and over in the same sub probably have nothing else to feel good about. This is basic reasoning, which you don’t seem to be capable of.

3 Likes

You seem to want to deflect your problems on to me, what ever helps you sleep.

Games not hard, but seems the same people keep losing huge amounts and making new threads on new alts.

Not you at all though.

I offered a pragmatic solution to what is clearly a problem and you saw the opportunity to pat yourself on the back for being so good (allegedly) at a video game. I would like to personally congratulate you… you seem to really need it.

It is already easier to farm honor as Alliance by virtue of the fact that you don’t have queues. More game time = more honor.

However, more game time does not necessarily = more conquest since you either get it or not.

The current method of incentivizing alliance to PvP is paradoxical and, frankly, outdated. Moreover, it may even make alliance worse by incentivizing transmog’ers to PvP more than anyone else, who are probably worse at PvP on average. But I’m not sure if your IQ is high enough to understand this concept.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind this idea tbh :thinking: , we’ve seen that Alliance can be “bribed” into PvPing in the past with the AOO welfare 400 piece. Bribes/welfare payments work.

Giving the Alliance something like “50% increased conquest points” or something just might give them the motivation to try harder/focus objectives instead of PvPing on roads :thinking:

Also I could merc and possibly cap my CP faster, a win win

The point is you need to incentivize people who are actually decent at PvP. The current method of 50% increased honor only incentivizes transmog’ers/mount collectors. A demographic who is probably worse at PvP than average, which may even be contributing to the problem.

3 Likes

We already have a bonus. Our queues are 2 mins. Hordes are 10+

3 Likes

Doesn’t come close to balancing conquest reward. Not in epics. As horde I don’t think I’ve ever lost 3 times in a row.

1 Like

Take a break from epics then. I purely do normals and brawls. Very rare to lose 2 in a row. Let alone even once for a few hours

LMAO, it’s already bad enough they baby you and give you a bigger warmode bonus.

3 Likes

What, the crappy 385 cache that isn’t even an upgrade?

Sucks to be Alliance bro

1 Like

Why not a 400 gear item ? … just for playing alliance in BG .