Why no updates

no updates on tracker or status page not happy

Battle.net says 7pm Eastern … so soon

I’m not sure what you mean, Aajaay. The Breaking News on the Desktop app was updated with our new projected time. A Tweet was also sent out with that same information.

If maintenance has to be extended again, those same mediums should also be updated.

4 Likes

Probably because it’s not quite 4pm Pacific yet.

Edit, apparently updated to 5pm.

3 Likes

Was just tweeted that it got extended another hour.

1 Like

because everyone uses twitter. try to be less condescending thanks.

1 Like

It’s on the launcher too, and on the launch screen ingame. So there you go.

6 Likes

A vast majority do use it though, and it is usually up even if Blizzard services are not.

Yup, launcher updated, close it and restart if it hasn’t yet.

8 Likes

Since you guys were basically down for the day does that mean you giving us a free day of play / like a credit ???

Which is why it is also posted on the Desktop App, which everyone has access to in order to update and launch our games.

I’m sorry if you feel facts are being condescending.

17 Likes

4 min past 5:00, another push back to 6:00…?

Support is the wrong people to ask.

2 Likes

That isn’t something that Customer Support would decide, but it is unlikely that a slight extension of a scheduled maintenance period would result in us providing game time credit.

12 Likes

Unlikely, Downtimes are factored in the plan. Now if the game was down for a few weeks at a time, then maybe.

Just FYI, the Battle.net app maintenance alert is NOT updating when new times are posted. I have to exit and restart the app to get the new estimated times. I understand that updates are tested and new issues are found, extending maintenance, but the app should update with the new times.

Breaking News was just updated, it may take a few minutes to update for you. A Tweet also went out from the BlizzardCS handle.

Maintenance is currently scheduled to end at 5 pm PST. I assume you are mountain time, which is +1 hour and would be 6 PM for you. Hopefully, it won’t take nearly the whole hour, but we’ll see.

3 Likes

10 characters

2 Likes

The good news is, the game is now available :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I concur, hopefully login servers are not bogged down.

Indeed. He snuck that post in.

We also just tweeted out:

4 Likes