Why no more midriff gear

Why aren’t there any newer midriff gear anymore? There are some they release today but most midriff gear is either not too good or has low pixels and most of it is from pre-MoP

Blizzard needs to add more

10 Likes

uh…two this expansion:

6 Likes

And belts that don’t hide bellybuttons! :dracthyr_love_animated:

11 Likes

Once again only a handful

Most are still super old

2 Likes

Seems to only be rare.
Oh well. :frowning:

Might get lucky to collect these sets. :8ball::robot:

1 Like

We need mageweave leggings.
Lemme show dis booty!

3 Likes

I never realized how rare it was until I decided to go midriff on my human hunter and the only pieces I could find were from way back when.

Outfitting my warrior without sleeves (she wears a shirt underneath and a tabard over and the divided arm looked odd to say the least) and my draenei death knight with a lower cut neck as opposed to a highneck was also a challenge.

So I would definitely like to see ‘tiny-tops’ added.

I would also like to put in a request for the old midriff tops to be updated.

NOT changed, updated (I repeated that because Blizzard seems to have difficulty understanding the difference).

2 Likes

Blizz should release only midriff gear for a time. Make it be a raid or some such.

1 Like

Would this include more pants like with the blood troll outfit has? If so then yes please, rather tired of it being nothing more than skirts or full pants for my girls. I mean even women who play this game use the skimpy stuff for their gals so I don’t see what’s the big deal about them…give us midriff stuff and skimpy pants. I don’t care if that means the guys get them too as hey maybe some of the playerbase will like that as well

4 Likes

No one wants to see an orc in a crop top.

1 Like

I like to wear midriff gear on my female draenei and tauren especially. Not all midriff gear looks great on fem taurs but with their long toros a more tribal-style piece looks excellent on them. And female draenei have the curved backs that also makes midriff gear look more natural on them.

2 Likes

I’ve got to free the midriff.

Free it.

6 Likes

Oh they know the difference.

But yeah, would def like more. Tired of most of my sets looking like some hyper-chaste nun. It’s all so boring looking. Everyone knows the real end game is looksmaxxing, yet this game acts like women shouldn’t be allowed to show anything off in a fantasy game setting.

3 Likes

I prefer the ladies be fully covered while I’m trying to dps

We were expecting chain mail bikini top as a trading post item datamind, but just because it was datamind doesn’t mean it’s going to happen.

I too wish for more skimpy gear, more mini skirts are welcomed.

5 Likes

Yeah I struggle to dps without a soothing cool breeze across my navel. Midriff mog should be a top priority!

3 Likes

It does keep the older legacy gear relevant, particularly the craftable gear.

There is too much ankle showing in this game already!

The same reason why we have paintings of fruit.

1 Like