Why Nerf Outlaw when DH/Warr/Mages do double the dps?

Unholy is too OP, 1 million dps in BFA and also a 5% damage buff, please nerf this spec please??? Yes, of course Outlaw’s aoe is also a reason that lead to the lack of class diversity nowaday, but it’s not the biggest problem.

Shroud would be better handled with an Exhaustion debuff and I much rather a racial not be butchered because of a small percentage of people took advantage of it.

1 Like

Sure as long as you give up all of your demons. I mean since we’re going after iconic abilities and all.

Laughs in Frost and Arcane.

1 Like

Because nothing is about dps moreso than the berserk timer, there is fifty thousand things to consider more than damage.
rogue brings shroud, rogues brings crowd control, rogue brings interrupts, rogue brings the ability to not die to area of effect, rogue brings an immunity to physical or magic damage at the same time, rogue brings top aoe damage while doing all of the above.
the list goes on.

1 Like

DH and Mage don’t bring the ability to skip an entire trash area and save 5 minutes twice per dungeon.
dh and mage don’t bring 5 different types of crowd control on a pack, sap, blind, cheap, kidney, kick.
I mean… do these things really need explaining?
" a derp derp, damage more = nerf "
not everything is damage… holy frick

1 Like

Mages have hero…lol

Demonhunters need to be nerfed tho. Way too OP leech/meta

Funny the people equating a problem in the game to how the most competitive players in the world choose to use classes and play the game. WoW should never be balanced or decisions made based on world firsts or a silly dungeon competition 90% of us didn’t even know was going on.

This is not a discussion about PvP.

Also, cry more.

1 Like

3 rogues and 2 druid’s lol. New meta, everyone else good luck lol

Sure i’d love to have all that damage and the interrupt rolled into MY abilities. As opposed to some horrible ai bot that follows me.

Oh and btw at one point Forsaken were completely immune to fear. That’s iconic as it can be because undead mobs are STILL immune to fear, but it was removed because dungeon and raid mechanics were being avoided with it. Sound familiar?

That’s probably why i said MOST dangerous casters will simply cast it again. Heck MOST casters that you’d want to postpone that “group wiping cast,” can’t be stunned at all, so i’m not sure what you’re even thinking of there. Using a 2 second stun as a last resort when all interrupts and better stuns are down? Sure. But it’s still your worst option.

Called utility - rogues have tons.

Warriors just bring … well not much, hence other than tanking they are useless and pretty much skipped over for any myth plus runs.

1 Like

Rogues have three times the group utility that DH has -and- DH has only two specs… one DPS and one tank.
The tank spec ain’t exactly desireable.

So, maybe instead of whining about DH’s only competitive spec… which offers nowhere near what rogues can…

Maybe complain about the classes that aren’t desireable?

First, real convenient bank alt there.

Second, I’m always the first to say that nerfs are pointless and it’s better to bring other classees/specs up on part… but you lost my support when you decided to throw others under the bus to support your issue with the nerf.

Nerf Outlaw to the ground.

He took the time to do the things you never had.

1 Like

Relax, no one is whining. I’m just saying, melee, especially Rogue and DH, have overloaded kits for Mplus. Compare thier kits to something like a Warlock, which offeres what, maybe a stun, maybe an interrupt, and healthstones.

Get over yourself, Havoc is the 2nd best DPS spec for mythic plus.

“Get over myself?”

My point was it’s dumb to complain about a class with one desireable spec when it would make more sense to find issue with the fact that there are classes that have little to offer.

So chill, muh dude.

I’m trying to envision a scenario where ANY spec would put out DOUBLE the damage of an outlaw rogue in M+.

I mean, I guess if the outlaw had grey-quality weapons on, and removed blade flurry from their hotbar?

I imagine rogues are going to see some considerable nerfs next expansion when they really go at the class design. Blizzard is hellbent on turning everything into an e-sport now and you can’t have every MDI team running 3 rogues or 2 rogues and a monk, it just looks ridiculous. Yep, expect some sweeping changes to cloak and some other stuff i’m sure.