Why Nerf Outlaw when DH/Warr/Mages do double the dps?

honestly. Now that I think about it, I agree.

“Shroud of concealment no longer functions in Mythic dungeons”

“Shadowmeld no longer functions in Mythic dungeons, now, it only drops a certain percentage of threat based on the tanks current threat”

1 Like

Or hear me out. Dont design your dungeons with crazy amounts of super aids trash mobs that can be skipped by shroud/shadowmeld. Pruning usful unique abilitys of classes is how we ended up with garbage class design we have now. It’s a flaw with M+ not rogues imo.

18 Likes

Time played metrics :confused:

idc about warrior and mages, but DH NEED A DAMN NERF

4 Likes

Are we really talking about mages, a class with a cast time, and mythic plus in the same post? I want what you are having.

2 Likes

I mean except for the fact it is instant cast and doubles as an interrupt while shaman/warlock cant do that. It is trivial to stun the skeletons in AD or an emissary before their health hits 0 on a DH/Monk/Rogue. Warlock/Shaman having a delay means by the time it goes off the shield is half over in AD or against an emissary you are more often than not RIGHT on time since you have to stun at like 8% as opposed to 1%.

1 Like

Sigh… /facepalm Using a stun as an interrupt is counter productive. Most dangerous casters will simply cast it again the SECOND the stun wears off. Meanwhile the people with REAL interrupts are now on cooldown because you used the stun.

Reading the rest of your post you seem to be talking about the warlock stun… when i’m talking about the 2 second Demon Hunter stun. You know, the 2nd word in my post?

1 Like

And the dh stun is still better than most other stuns. Is shockwave also a bad spell?

DR doesn’t matter until you use 4 which won’t happen in most comps.

I was the only person that played outlaw i legion. Only because i like swords better than ugly daggers. I had a good year as fotm but tables always turn when specs become too good.

Yes it does matter. DR reduces effectiveness by 50% for the 2nd spell. Then the 3rd is 25% effective, then the 4th is immune. So a 2 second stun will cost you 3 seconds off your shaman’s incapacitation totem. It actually COSTS you stun time.

That’s cute! An Alliance race has a useful racial, and you just can’t stand it. Reroll!

4 Likes

So when the Venom Blast on Fort Week hits my healer for 200k damage I should just go “yeah I could have stunned that to interrupt it, but it would have put the cap totem on DR even though it wasn’t going to stun it in time”. Or when I instantly stun the two damage reduction bubble guards in AD instantly I should instead let them get half the channel off since that is when the shaman totem will actually hit them.

They have removed enough, leave shroud alone

1 Like

If shroud was removed then you would see stealth classes being stacked so the group can skip mobs .

Should we remove stealth too?

1 Like

If DH outdamages outlaw - outlaw is probably don’t know about half of his buttons

3 Likes

Pretty simple, you are a Monk not a Rogue

I wish they would make an item similar to drums for shroud. That way people would realise shroud isn’t why the mdi teams stack rogues

LOL what? Outlaw is STILL doing amazing overall damage in dungeon. Why the hell is everyone complaining about the outlaw nerfs?! Look at the top timed keys, outlaw is STILL dominating. Chill.

2 Likes

It wasn’t just that they have completely broken AOE. They have broken AOE, and strong CC, and half a dozen ways to stop enemy casts on demand, and shroud, and immunity, and vanish, and can freely skip half of TD.

Rogues just have way, way too many "and"s on top of their absurd damage, and they’re all stupidly powerful in M+ to the point that there was no reason to take anything else. The only other thing worth taking for a while was WW to boost the rogues.

It’s about half and half, and super arbitrary. Some will actually trigger their internal cooldown if you stun them out of it, but others will recast. If we know it’s one they immediately recast, I’ll use typhoon or whatever as a filler when the DPS are on CD, and it’s usually enough for the tank or melee to get theirs back in time.

Plus even when they do recast, just being able to hard stop the entire group for a couple seconds is a huge breather, and you’ll probably have several ways to do it.

Using a stun as an interrupt has all sorts of reasoning behind it.

Maybe all your kicks are on CD and you need to postpone a group wiping cast for one to come off cooldown.

I use my AoE stun to interrupt a pack all the time when there are 4 casts going off at once.

Maybe you have a mob that is close to dying and don’t have a kick, stun and kill before the next cast goes off.

To say that you should NEVER use a stun as an interrupt is goofy.

1 Like