Why Need To Remake Legendary on 9.1?

And this shelves a lot of people that have alts too.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

The flavor of spam in a can for this expansion is Torghast.

Would you like it fried and in a sandwich with cheese and Mayo?

torghast is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Pointless as it is destined to be bacon.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Was asking why to throw away current legendary and make a new one. Just to realize that’s it’s not going to be thrown away. It would be converted into other slots when we upgrade it. I thought we wasted our time on 9.0 becoz we would throw legendaries away on 9.1. I was misinformed.

The game is still a game of grind. It justs I want all the stuffs I did before to be counted as progress not a waste.

1 Like

May I suggest editing the original post to add the correction?

They could make it so you could change the slot of your legendaries and ppl would still complain that they have to buy more base items off the AH.

I initially thought this was about mythic+ and arena.

You will not scrapping your existing legendary and make a new one.

You will be upgrading your existing legendary and when you do, you put it into another slot. And this will make you fit to the new system. You will upgrade your legendary anyway. And you wont need a soul ash to upgrade from rank 4… but you would need soul cinders.

Because you didn’t grind harder enough, get back to work!

same reason for the new valor system on mythic items; they’re too stupid and lazy to properly code and implement new features into the game

Torghast has been nerfed couple of times. It should be easy by now and yet whiners still complain that it is still hard. Becoz they impose to themselves that their army of toons deserve the highest rank legendaries who doesnt do much end game. And there’s Rank 5 and 6 on 9.1. They are not thinking of their main. They are thinking of their 15 alts’ legendaries. LOL. More power to them.

I am sorry you are just not understanding the Valor system. The main gear upgrades of Shadowlands for Mythic+ is not the End of Dungeon Loots. It’s the Weekly Vault. It’s too generous as we can now dictate its RNG to our favor becoz of 2nd and 3rd options which is non-existing on both Legion and BFA. Of course, Weekly Vault is not perfect. It would still miss to upgrade some slots becoz of its RNG nature. And this is where Valor comes in… to upgrade those few slots not being covered by Weekly Vault.

Why cant you get something from Valor? Becoz you are not completing +5s on time on all 10 dungeons. Why? I understand if you are struggling to it. Just keep on trying til your skill improves.

reading that was just room temp, you don’t understand what I am saying and what it was in response to. go be room temp elsewhere.