Why Need To Remake Legendary on 9.1?

Less runs than having to start from scratch.

Wrong. Exactly the same runs. You’ll get the ash while you’re in there for cinders. You won’t be running Torghast any more for a fresh lego than you will have to to upgrade your rank 4s.

Everything you need to do to make a rank 5 in a new slot, you have to do anyways to upgrade a rank 4 to a rank 5!

1 Like

So the legendary starts at rank 4? :thinking:

Huh?? I don’t know what you’re getting at

It’s a simple yes or no question. You said it would be the same runs going from rank 1-6 as it would just going from 4-6. I’m trying to confirm this.

BTW, to upgrade Legendaries from Rank 4 ilevel 235 to Rank 5 ilevel 250, we wont need soul ashes, we would need 400 Soul Cinders. From Rank 5 ilevel 250 to Rank 6 ilevel 260, we would need additional 1250 Soul Cinders… no soul ashes.

Soul Ashes is needed to make Rank1 to Rank 4.

So it is just more Torghast I have to do when I don’t want to!

So I wasn’t wrong.

I didn’t say that at all. Look, if you’ve got a rank 4 and want to upgrade it to a rank 5, you’ll need a rank 5 base item and 3 weeks of Torghast runs. If you want to craft a brand new lego (say in a new slot for example) you’ll need the rank 5 base item and 3 weeks of Torghast runs. You arnt running Torghast any more to change slots than you would have to do to upgrade your existing legos. You won’t have to spend any extra gold changing slots than you would to upgrade your existing legos. Understand now?

1 Like

I understand that I now have to do more torghast for each legendary I have that has a domination socket. Next time don’t tell me im wrong when im right.

1 Like

Yes you are. You get the ash you need while your getting the cinders you need. You have to run Torghast for cinders, you’ll get a ton of ash when you do that

1 Like

So I have to do more torghast? Like I said… don’t tell me im wrong when im right.

NO YOU DONT!!!
You’ll get the ash at the same time as your getting cinders. By the time you get enough cinders, you’ll have all the ash you need

1 Like

People don’t want to spam Torghast like a mindless borg drone having to do it. This is why people are upset over having to do another 3 months or Torghast spam.

1 Like

Yes, I do.

I have to go do the new layers 9, 10, 11 and 12. That is doing more torghast when i dont want to. How this is still not getting through to you is… just sad at this point.

Yup. But I really recommend you do Torghast on group. It’s really fast. Not sure if people there are picky like on M+. If it happens, make your own group.

Yeah, that’s how ive been doing it. Getting 5 dps and just sprinting through it as fast as we can.

Oh my bad, I was under the impression you wanted rank 5 and 6 legos. I didn’t realize you were just gonna stick with 235 ones. Nevermind have a good one.

1 Like

Then it’s not that bad. If you fail on Torghast as a group, it means you are not geared for it yet.

Almost as if I don’t like doing Torghast. :slight_smile:

No, I just really dont like Torghast.

Idk how you can fail Torghast. Was solo’ing layer 8s at 150 ilvl on my alts. Even in a group of fresh alts it was still a complete joke of boring content.

Get a can of Spam and write down Torghast for the new spam flavor.