Why LGBT representation in games matters:

Deflecting criticism or labeling people as X just because they disagreed with you or even have a slightest bit of dissent is why people are calling it a troll thread. This is pretty much on the same level as those threads that are just as antagonistic for pretty much the sake of it and any criticism sent towards the OP, the OP never takes any responsibility and instead blame their problems on the people calling it out or claims it’s a “personal problem”.

3 Likes

I’ve muted every single one because mods just keep letting the spam stay.

I’m all for, “Inclusion.” and having a sense of belonging.

But what I don’t care for is, people feeling it necessary to inject real-life scenarios, feelings and opinions into a video game, of all things. That and the need to know, who likes what, who likes who, how they identify or what sexual preference they have.

Forcing characters in a video game, into these, LGBT+ friendly relationships, orientations and gender(s) is asinine… I myself am BiSexual, I don’t need to see more representation or to feel included, because it just isn’t necessary.

I really wish all these thread starters would give it a rest already, it’s becoming extremely irritating.

2 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/filmeditor-the-princess-bride-l2YWr081BZoLrh4ty

Literally the smartest person here

…The ease your able to label people as X all just because they disagreed with is why they call you a troll…

Also for somebody who said this is a serious issue, being antagonistic doesn’t make the issue more serious. If anything, it draws more attention to you and how you’re handling the responses and discussion rather then the issue itself.

3 Likes

you don’t end of story.

You are normal just like everyone else, but for whatever reason it appears the LGBTI community put a premium on identifying their self-worth on what genitals they prefer over every other aspect of their personality.

Its a sexual preference everyone has one & plenty of people have fetishes if that’s the sort of game you need to play to somehow reinforce or encourage what gets you off recommend you look for specific adult created material for some debauchery fun :slight_smile:

You confuse your hyper-obsession with your sexuality with us being prejudiced.

Seek help.

1 Like

You don’t speak for me

I’m fine with the level of LGBT representation in WoW because it’s not forced and they don’t make us look like a caricature. The quality of the representation matters more than the quantity.

Finn and Shaw feel like real people, their sexuality isn’t the most interesting part of their characters, just like it isn’t the most interesting part of my real life personality.

2 Likes

It’s troll thread because folks don’t t stick to the same thread and keep making new ones daily, it’s spam.

On the Left: People who want to make acknowledging reality illegal.

On the Right: People that acknowledge a false reality.

FIGHT!

1 Like

No romantic relationships in wow period it’s gag worthy

None at all

The orc one in wolk was nauseating, the one with the baby in it

If I wanted to play relationships cringy games I’d play the Sims

So posts about raids or mythic + dungeons are spam because I see more than one on the forums about them?

Weak argument dude, try again.

and yet here you are, playing this game despite all of the love stories involved.

How dare you presume I am a dude

Dude is non-gendered, the word has evolved.

You know gay has a different meaning to happy, right?

Who said anything about being gay or not

I am a woman

Dudette?

Again, I’m not a dude/male

For arguments sake, lets say this is not trolling and I agree with what’s in the video (ya I watched it), - Who decides when WoW has enough LGBT in it? Is a group of people going to sit around a table one day and say “Ok folks, I think Warcraft now has enough LGBT, we can all just enjoy the game now”

No, that will never happen, so people are just going to continue to make topics like this because they know it will get a response and get attention. Even if the OP is serious, how can one person posting a topic know what others want? Perhaps many players are ok with the level of LGBT representation the game has now.

Seems like anytime someone wants to be the center of attention they just have to make an LGBT topic.

1 Like

I mean if that gender-neutral pronoun makes you uncomfortable, that’s all you have to say and I’ll respect your pronouns :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rainbow:

Once, I had an SJW yell at me for using “dudes” in a gender-neutral context, wherein “dudes” included myself. I am female.