Why isnt there a greater outcry?!

go back to retail ugly dragon thing xD
enjoy your furries

retail WoW hasn’t been decent since MoP

6 Likes

That’s your opinion, I hear people liked Legion a lot and say it’s one of, if not the best expansion.

2 Likes

I would think that tbc will come before fresh wrath. They can go over the best way to go with wrath era, in theory, while people are disappointed cata and they can keep people at level 60 with tbc talents until they work out the best way to do tbc and what changes like having both pre and post nerf raids could be added. They can use what was seen in wrath era to add the gamna dungeons making sure gamna doesnt make trial/ony obsolete, while at the same time people would be more open to changed in tbc now we have seen good ones in wrath and the no changes movement has died down.

3 Likes

It has, the fact is ppl who enjoy wotlk, or simple dislike catatrash isnt posting anymore, cause prob we wont have our wotlk era server.

The reason we needed classic released was the pos cata changes in first place, so blizz need to “relearn” it over again.

3 Likes

Thanks. Couldn’t remember off the top of my head and looking up slurs isn’t exactly how I wanna spend my time before heading off to bed, so the correction’s appreciated. :slight_smile:

There’s nothing like stacking 5 Holy Power, critting on your spender, dealing well over 1M damage and giving yourself a free Lay on Hands in the process. XD

1 Like

Cata is so far superior to wotlk and im stoked for it. But…i do think they should have some kind of wrath era server to keep the Wotlk peeps off of warmane… otherwise they’re just going to play there.

5 Likes

I’ve played Cata on a private server casually for a bit now and honestly it’s pretty similar to Wrath, just with some added convenience, transmog, and some things they made better in class design and some things they made worse. I think reforging and harder dungeons are pretty neat. I also like the PVP meta more, though certain aspects of it are certainly frustrating. I don’t have much experience with the raids, but it’s not like Wrath raids were really much to write home about (I will admit I did like Ulduar the first 2-3 times I did it).

The reflexive Cata haters don’t have an original thought in their heads and probably don’t even have much experience with the game.

8 Likes

Play through wrath a 3rd time? No thanks. Many people never even experienced cata on the first go-around, so it’s at least something new.

4 Likes

I mean blizz isnt that easy… A post can be 5k posts long and they can ignore it.

Just look at worgen tails post on retail discussion lol

It doesn’t matter if we ask for it or not. It’s already planned out to retain as many players as possible. Retail has 3 expansions already finished and ready to go streamlined like factory food for us.

3 Likes

oh you speak for eveyone?

1 Like

They never got subs in the beginning, taking out RDF (a wrath feature).

Many other changes, the “love letter” to the customers…it isn’t. More people leave.

Last we heard, " no plans" (where we heard that before) on wrath era servers. More people leave, as they feel they are just wasting money and time.

2 Likes

I suspect, that leaving wrath era servers would get more playing cata. More people would be willing to try out cata, if they knew they could continue in wrath. But, no wrath era and more people than they think, may just go else where.

1 Like

Good point

All this complaining won’t change the fact that there will not be a wrath server lmao.

1 Like

Cata has more in common with Wrath than Wrath does with Vanilla.

1 Like

Blizzard gave us vanilla era servers when TBC released, and they were completely dead until hardcore came about. Vanilla is by far the most popular private server WoW whereas TBC almost never had any private servers, yet TBC was played while the vanilla servers died.

That’s why Blizzard didn’t release TBC era servers, and likely why they don’t care to release Wrath era servers. They’d be dead on the release of the next game.

5 Likes

This thread isn’t about how blizzard reacts to the players but how the players react to blizzard. I’m not claiming that the many super long posts on rdf is what changed blizzard’s mind. But despite blizzard ignoring the posts and telling us no over and over again the rdf posts persisted in far greater numbers that the posts for wrath era. “Why isn’t there a greater outcry?” The logical answer is the numbers wanting wrath era is dwarfed by the numbers who wanted rdf.

2 Likes

RDF was released during the ICC phase in original Wrath, and released with ICC in Wrath Classic. I wouldn’t hold the belief that RDF was released due to public outcry.

1 Like

I just said that.

I’m always amazed at the low quality of reading comprehension on this forum

That might be a relevant point if blizzard hadn’t told us several times that rdf was never going to be released in wrath

2 Likes

The public outcry for rdf is probably part of why they decided to give cata classic a shot