Why isn't sylvanas allowed to die?

You can disagree if you want.

She deserves it, and worse at this point.

2 Likes

Did it say she went to The Maw after arbitration?

:cactus:

1 Like

yea well revenge is something personal, if we see it as such, getting satisfaction from it would mean that it does serves a purpose wouldnt it?

edit:bloody grammar

Nitpick all you like.

Re-read the story.

We know for a fact that Arthas went to the Maw.

She went to the same place Arthas did upon death.

Therefore she was already destined for the Maw.

I look at it like this. If Sylvanas is a clear and present threat to the Shadowlands and can’t be redeemed in any way, shape or form wouldn’t soul destruction be the safer course of action? If she’s only imprisoned, she can hypothetically get out and become a threat again.

Because of Uther.

3 Likes

Well the issue is that you haven’t given a sound argument. I’d be fine agreeing to disagree if that was the case.

The problem is that it isn’t in a vacuum. So it will always be secondary to the impact it has. I weigh the personal satisfaction against the primary impact of the action.

Which changes NOTHING.

Because she wasn’t thrown into the Maw by Uther, Therefore she was already going there.

Deal with it.

We also don’t see her go before the Arbiter. Or her soul carried to her by the Kryian.

1 Like

Incorrect. If other souls have the capacity to bypass the Arbiter and send other souls wherever, it changes quite a bit.

2 Likes

U just mad, she was predestined to the Maw.

It’s okay you’ll recover in time.

Nah, your rant in the now deleted thread shows who is actually upset.

Again, I ask:

1 Like

Counterpoint.

Did it say she DIDN’T get arbitration?

Without Evidence that says she Didn’t we must assume she did.

As it is highly doubtful some soul with a Grudge was waiting for her in the Afterlife to toss her in like Uther was.

And Uther Def wasn’t the only person that would want to do that to Arthas. :slight_smile:

i believe we will have to disagree then.

i think you quoted the wrong guy.

Maybe, the forums can be fickle sometimes.

1 Like

What? No we mustn’t.

1 Like

Incorrect.

In Uthers Video we KNOW he went to the Arbiter first.

But he seems to have ZERO memory of this, as from his PoV he died and woke up in Bastion.

Why wouldn’t it work the same way for anyone?

And yes I am aware we didn’t SEE his Arbitration, but being told he lived a selfless life, and was judged…implies that. Before the Nitpickers try to say that Bastion just snatched him up before he was judged.

I’m not saying anyone would have memory of the Arbiter. I’m saying we don’t have the information to say what happened to Sylvanas. There’s simple a lack of evidence. We don’t know the PoV of someone who goes before the arbiter versus someone who does not.

But we don’t need to assume she went before her. We can accept it isn’t clear because the details aren’t really provided.

So, it is an assumption and not fact. Got it.

Arthas had someone waiting for him in the Shadowlands. Sylvanas, in your opinion, did worse but likely doesn’t? Not consistent.

If she deserved the Maw during Wrath why wouldn’t there be someone waiting for her? Also, until recent development we had no way of knowing what fate awaited anyone in WoW except for, possibly, Night Elves, Champions of the Light and Trolls.

Just as, I’m sure, there are several waiting to drop Sylvanas into the Maw.