Why isn't Rep account wide yet?

Because you are playing a character, not an account.

I do not understand why people who play the game, don’t actually want to play the game.

I don’t understand why people who want to play the game want to repeat the same mundane tasks…

Next.

6 Likes

Because even opinions are to be supported with factual backing not simply “I feel” or “I want it thus it must be” and shutting down someone’s actual backings by spitting out denial and simply asserting it’s opinion when you’re the one simply spitting opinion is hilariously hypocritical and against the idea of exchange of ideas on a forum.

I did provide input you goofball.

Because most reputations are actually done by simply playing the game… if you don’t like it you don’t like the game…next.

1 Like

No you literally did not. saying “no no you’re wrong shut up” is not input.

2 Likes

hilariously hypocritical and against the idea of exchange of ideas on a forum.

You sir, are a dope. please go re-read. then go re-read my responses.

1 Like

Maybe you need to as that response wasn’t to you… next.

Because most reputations are actually done by simply playing the game… if you don’t like it you don’t like the game

Ahh so If I don’t want to get shot while cutting my lawn, by your logic, I hate cutting the lawn.

brilliant.

1 Like

That hasn’t been true for the majority of the game’s life, now.

Of course I’m playing an account.

Classic exists for those who want to “do it the old-fashioned way.”

Retail needs to drop that baggage and embrace account-wide everything, as almost every other MMO has for years.

8 Likes

If they changed it, it would be close to the way FF can play all jobs. The difference, We would have to level alts, but the rep would already be earned making it easier to get that alt current.

This might compel some to play more alts increasing a players time played, which is supposed to be Blizzards favorite metric.

Makes since to do it.

2 Likes

Purebalance is a troll. Ignored.

2 Likes

Maybe you need to as that response wasn’t to you… next.

Learn to communicate with people so it’s clear who you are speaking to. When you show up and flap your breeze hole at multiple people but never address who you are speaking to clarity is lost. But I am sure you know that, I can tell in your writing.

That’s not even a remotely accurate metaphor.

Learn to use forums. I communicated properly. The post you replied to shows LITERALLY who I replied to and it wasn’t you there. Try again. Move on. You’re wrong.

It’s actually kind of not an opinion, it’s a fact. That is the reality of the game since Blizz has never made those kinds of things account-wide. :sweat_smile:

Whether you like it or dislike it, or how you play/view your characters, is what’s subjective. I’m not saying my opinion is the only one that matters. Definitely not, it’s a very debatable topic. But Blizz has their own views too and we clearly see which side they fall on and those are the reasons for it. For 17 years they haven’t agreed with that idea of total account-wide power. They only limit it to cosmetics or catch up mechanics.

It’s actually kind of not an opinion, it’s a fact.

Well. Only kind of a fact if only kind of an opinion. Your logic sounds valid. but this is not the logic I first pushed against is it? No. I was being told how to view my characters and my “main.” Immediately I am not playing the same way. I’m not sure that WoW devs intended for everyone who plays to choose one character and then side projects with the others.

Maybe when Vanilla was around it was one thing, but now, how many factions are there to grind? It’s a ludicrous task for anyone who is a true completionist. Things are changing now from how they once were, why not ask the questions in hopes of getting a decent answer or helping to evolve the game further.

There is a difference between being entertained and being kept busy. Right?

How would that work when certain classes can’t use certain pieces of gear compared to others?

Like if your main is priest, how would they work for an alt that is a hunter?

A lot of this game revolves around making the player stay subscribed for longer, so certain things are streamlined while others are not . Things like rep grinding keeps people busy and makes them want to subb for another month. Personally if it wasnt for some transmogs and mount farming i would have left the game 3 months ago.

Because the option would be there. Not everybody plays only a priest and hunter.

That doesn’t really answer the question though.