WHy is this taking so long

I just want to log in so i can spend the next 3 days managing my warband… hurry up 3pm

18 Likes

And it begins.

/Sigh

Keep that kind of thing up and they’ll do double extended maintenance.

18 Likes

Go have a snickers

9 Likes

A watched server never opens.

28 Likes

they used to do maintenance at 1am , that way doesn’t interfere with gaming time during daytime. nothing like paying for subscription and they make 1 day each week not playable.

10 Likes

It’s entirely possible that the servers will come up early, though I think that is highly unlikely with a major patch like this. If anything, I expect it to be down for at least another hour or two past the currently scheduled time.

3 Likes

Thank you, I always chuckle when someone reminds me of the Captain Grim TBC NE.

“Leeeeeeeeeeetttt meeeeeeeeee innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!”

Edit: Forgot it was Cpt Grim, oopsie.

For anyone who hasn’t experienced the greatness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P9aTVHdlX8

6 Likes

Nurgle bids you to calm your self.

4 Likes

During pre-patch and patch it takes a while. I suspect they are also swapping out/adding new hardware.

2 Likes

When did they have maintenance at 1 am ?..I have been with this game since 2008 and never seen they list a maintenance at 1 AM now…

5 Likes

Nurgle can eat the Khorne out of my poopers

2 Likes

Tzeentch does not approve.

hyperbole much?

Downtime is almost always less than an hour, which doesn’t even add up to a full day in a month.

2 Likes

Just buckle as I’m willing to bet the maintenance will be extended at least once before it is done considering what this patch is changing.

That is like tuesday night snack time.

Remember all those games in your steam library that have 0 hours played? Go play one of those.

4 Likes

But then Changes his mind and does approve. A while the orks are in the corner goimg “Im a tank, Im a tank, Im a tank”.

2 Likes

You know it’s getting delayed until 5-8pm right?

2 Likes

Oh yea, Inquisitor Martyr… I think as a devotee of Chaos I’ll just run thru events until i die in extasy

Hide the Mechagnomes and their vibrate feature.

2 Likes