Why is the male version of succubus default now?

I’m sorry the dice are against you, I know how that is. But in that timeframe, you could have gone to Stormwind or Org to get the option you wished to have.

I understand you’re frustrated and perhaps TL4 is correct in how it should have been implemented, but at least we have options. And that, to me, is a good thing.

1 Like

50% chance means there’s a chance you could summon it 100 times and always get the same one.

You don’t have to do anything. They have the exact same abilities. Or you could summon a better leveling pet like a VW or Felguard.

8 Likes

Was it not easier to leave default demon but give people option to change to the naked dude?

Yes I do , I don’t need naked dude to follow me around

4 Likes

These words have never been used to describe Blizzard.

4 Likes

Is the female succubus that tall? I don’t remember her being that tall compared to the male one.

He’s not naked, he’s got a loincloth!

14 Likes

In the time it took you to post all your replies to this thread OP, you could have solved your problem several times already.

12 Likes

Is it unearthing feelings you didn’t know you had? It can be scary, but you’re safe here. You can embrace them.

9 Likes

Like how much do you stare at the demon that you instantly have to run to stormwind to change it lol

I didn’t even notice it was random while playing my lock

3 Likes

Dude swapped it to male last Friday night and now he’s blaming the game.
Relax, it’s 2022, it’s ok.

The real question is why are you even using that pet.

7 Likes

No, the Succubus is smaller than my BE.

(I took a screenie…)

I think the better question is who uses it for anything combat related? Blueberry does AOE damage and tanks, fel mutt has your interrupt, and last I knew, all demons did comparable damage (unless of course demo who uses fel guard always anyway). Heck even my loc guildie, when not demo, tends to use the imp in mythic+ unless he knows he’ll need to interrupt since the imp has a small heal and can dispel.

I don’t even think PvPers use it over the mutt…but could be wrong there.

If this isn’t a reason to unsub from the game posthaste, I don’t know what is!!!

4 Likes

A few drinks later, and we all get curious! No judgement!

3 Likes

I do use it, in random BG mostly, and even in pve until I have to tank harder elite. What if its 2022? your point is? I have my views and don’t like other views to be forced upon me

1 Like

When you first summoned the demon, you should’ve gotten a quest to go to Stormwind. did you do that quest? Do that quest once, set the demon to scantly-clad chick, and you’re all set. I just logged in to see what all the hubbub was and the whole affair took all of 2-3 minutes.

8 Likes

And since you’ve apparently been summoning him back for two hours and talking about it here instead of taking the five minutes to go to Stormwind and change it, it sure sounds like you’re enjoying the view :smirk:

24 Likes

It’d probably be faster to take a boat, or a hearthstone… though running on foot to Stormwind in 5 minutes is still rather impressive…

I got keelhauled across the ocean on the bottom of a boat once by accident…that was fun…

2 Likes

My female dark iron gets both randomly. I had forgotten that they added a male model until it came up one day.

We’re just saying that we all understand if you kept using the ability just to see if you’d get a half naked guy following you around.

6 Likes