Why is rio viewed as toxic?

Yep I was in 3 Covenant threads, that just got deleted. 1 is still up, by 3 were just deleted. Something is happening over there.

And I get flagged for being toxic lmao.

2 Likes

But if they do that now, they wont have any content for 9.2?

1 Like

Soulbinds are not account bound!

High Elf questline

How was that being toxic by wanting Blizzard to change the system. Also you got threads stating people going to make a addon to block certain Covenants.

That will never happen. Blizzard puts alot of time and energy into armory. People want to show of their chars.

And they are deleting those threads, that were not even flagged, in that one we were legit talking about the armory and if RIO could tell the covenant, and they deleted that of all things. Pretty scary.

Pretty sure you can opt in to make it private now.

Maybe, but picture how much harder it would be to make groups with it always private for everyone. It would be the nerf group finder needs imo.

You can block RIO from reading it ya. But your armory page is still live and people can go to armory and look the old way.

Not really . cause we could just inspect your gear when you get there and kick you for not being optimal.

That is fine. It is all the extra stuff is the problem to me.

They would just inspect you. I already have to do this with PVP.

You q and say, 1700cr Min, and a 1000CR never been over 1300 player applies like they wont be inspected and caught trying to lie.

again that is fine. Gear+how I do is all the factors needed.

If you want more, join a guild. It would make guilds matter more if players had a hard time making amazing pug groups all the time.

But people boost for gear, and by the time I know how you do, the key will have failed. IO is basically just a reflection of how you do over time.

and that is the risk pugging should have.

Group Finder should not be better than building a guild or being apart of one. It should have risks.

So you want to build unnecessary risk into pugging just bc you want people to join guilds? Why do you want others to join guilds if the one you are in works for you?

1 Like

True but no one does that anymore, They just look at RIO score and how many timed 15+ you have completed. if its set to private they will probably decline.

No it shouldn’t. You cant replace a pug in M+.