Why is rio viewed as toxic?

and again thank you for making my point.

Yep, your right. Wrestling is real too, stay tuned for more.

3 Likes

You are an insane person.

2 Likes

But they told us during the first segment that it was all real, so it must be true, right?

I’m not even going to point out the irony here.

2 Likes

Do you really not understand the concept of Entertainment? Or viewer Bias fulfillment?

He knows the result his viewers want to see. So he gave it to them, thats called good business…

2 Likes

You people are like flat earthers shouting CGI when shown a photo of the earth from space.

The dude made a video series disproving everything you parrot as fact, and your first reaction is “must be fake” rather than thinking critically and accepting the possibility that maybe it isn’t impossible to pug.

3 Likes

and even that. One sample size…really?

Also the way the guy throwing a hissy fit about Shadowlands. Like the way he talked to Ion. The guy got some screws missing.

I could tell you that tinfoil hats look weird but they’re light and cool, so you do you.

2 Likes

It’s not though.

Jesus this thread moves quick.

I turn away for 5 minutes and all the Ralphs come out of the woodwork

It’s not even Sunday yet

2 Likes

I know, we’ve tried asking Tivoli to go back. Gotta admire her zeal.

In the words of Khaelyn, thank you for proving my point.

Don’t make me file charges.

1 Like

Oh, you don’t have to thank me. I can’t take credit for her work. Plagiarism is so 1999.

I just rolled a toon on a Alliance server not to long ago. No friends, just starting off. I have no gold, no gear. I bet I have KSM before prepatch. Im not even worried about it. And he is DPS.

It’s too easy man lol.

It is super easy. Im fully convinced that the “anti-raider” io people are just super lazy. They want their +15 key for the week when they are ilvl 430.

1 Like

Either laziness or fear of rejection… I dont know yet but I’ll go more towards lazy.

They wouldnt be rejected though if they had done it right and ran the lower level keys first.