Why is rio viewed as toxic?

Here you go…this is as good of proof as I can muster. 443 ilvl shadow priest with a +10 mythic key achievement. Still lying?

Oh really? Thats nice. I havent played much this xpac but it was hell in legion tbh.

This is exactly what i mean - you need to grind out a score across all of them or you fall behind.

they don’t raid or do m+, they’re just here arguing about something they don’t participate in for fun, I guess.

3 Likes

Or we can start making guilds better again with this nerf.

It’s bad because it doesn’t show me info I care about like how many times someone has quit a mythic+ dungeon early so I know not to invite quitters.

1 Like

90% of the forum posts.

1 Like

No it doesnt. Thats your gatekeeping right there.

Ion already said you can do a 15 with any comp and time it just fine.

For beyond 15, they can allow you to take 5 people that you have built a real group with from guild or whatever, and do it like that.

My guilds pretty awesome. No nerf needed.

Also meanwhile they are posting in another thread defending LFR parroting the oh so tired line:

“Why do you care how other people play the game?”

Classic general discussion hypocrisy.

3 Likes

That data isn’t tracked by blizzard, they can’t show it

io also don’t show who is a moron who never interrupts, or who doesn’t use their CD’s properly, or who stands in frontal cleaves, or who doesn’t do simple, basic things like dispel (hurr durr that’s the healers job amirite). All of this, imo, is FAR more important than “guy left a key”.

But regardless, all io is, is “person has completed X number of dungeons at x level”. that’s it.

and even then, it’s valuable information.

Both of yalls elitism is showing.

Its not Raid or Die in SL, your in for a RUDE awakening, your kind is a fraction of the community and your fraction needs to find a new game.

Personally, I have no problem doing the work for the reward if it’s interesting.

1 Like

Well than if it was good as you say. You would depend on them more with this nerf.

Congrats! but it must not be that great, if you depend on pugs so much.

All it is is the same as AOTC.

A way to gatekeep people who dont have a guild to do it with. So they cant do it until they pay people like you for the Carry, to get AOTC or IO score, then they can go, as they have paid the dues to the elitist overlords.

Says someone who clearly has no idea who I run with. IO shows almost all my runs are guildies. Thanks for playing.

A lot of people are gonna need to find a new game in Shadowlands when their covenant gets hammered by the nerf bat and they realize it will take them 20 weeks of brain rotting dailies to swap to a new one, but that’s a discussion for another thread.

1 Like

And what is the interesting rewards of running 5 mans endlessly, especially that 5 man you hate and have no gear upgrades from? To gain a score on a 3rd party webpage/addon?

than congrats. you don’t need it.

Not sure what point you are making.

Ah that’s unfortunate, I wish there was a way we could keep track of quitters they are the biggest plague to higher keys.

What fraction? I’m a solo player that pugs lol What Elitism?? lol