Why is rio viewed as toxic?

Well that’s what an RIO score does, it helps determine whether or not to select someone for your group. So not sure what shaming you are talking about since you gave no explanation.

Dude, you said that the score is used to alienate part of the community that do not meet my “ridiculous” standards. Not picking people with a low score is my perogative, by you saying I shouldn’t alienate those people, you are saying I should select people regardless of their score. That IS you dictating how to form my group.

Light-years ahead of you. I rarely set off the buzzer in operation.

except your armory is directly related. If you have no experience, you have nothing to speak on

Believe it or not, from the inception of the armory tool. People just didn’t like it due to how intrusive it feels. People don’t like being stalked and it feels a little stalkerish that people are looking over all your achievements and what not without your permission. It’s a bit of a violation of ones privacy, and really on blizzard part a violation of the users trust. I get it’s not RL information, but it still feels creepy. There was an entire thing about it when it was first introduced but it died out after a year or so.

Sir your logs show that you only did 1 auto attack on N’Zoth that’s why we can’t accept you

Med school is toxic gatekeeping.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

real life, is such a game.

Hey! I am grateful for that gate keeping…

eh, its just in game data i dont really see how that is creepy, its just like profiles in other games. Though i would like a customizable armory

I did more than once. I understand you’re joining in the conversation late but you’ll have to scroll back.

Correct, it is your prerogative however that does not mean it wasn’t alienating. You may have been using the tool the way it was designed but the point of being that the tool itself is a bad tool.

Just let me cut you open bro. I can do it if you just give me a chance.

Yeah a lot of people don’t care for that either, there is a reason many places let you have it private.

If you need some sort of measurement of what Arthâs here has done - he’s got about 163 mounts his name - including a Biletooth Gnasher - which means he’s at least done some legion content. Because Blizzard’s website is poorly designed it easy enough to get around a hidden profile.

unless blizzard removes the lfg tool, i feel like its justified

:clap:

Well done sir this means Arthas is here to rant about something he hasn’t done

In your opinion. I’ve seen my fair share of people who will invent any reason they can think of… grasp at any straw within someone’s armory to try and discredit them. My advice, focus on the topic at hand. We didn’t have an armory years ago and other forums don’t have them… they do just fine. Trust me, you’ll sleep at night too.

“im just trying to have a discussion, not bash anyone”

But you’ve gone above and beyond that?

Sir you’d been proven that you haven’t even touched mythic+

All your points became invalid

i wish youd insult me in my face rather than being a condescending prick