Why is rio viewed as toxic?

You are correct and proper grammar does not apply. I didn’t correct anyone’s grammar. However, if I ask you why you dislike peanuts and you say “they taste gross” and my reply is “so you’re saying we should just cut everyone’s tongue out?” That’s… odd. And when said person keeps going on and on about cutting out tongues, you start to wonder. After a certain point, you just realize they’re probably not very bright (sad but true) and stop replying to them. I’ve done this with others here and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I think you owe me a free one, I’ll try really hard. Ignore my IO and lack of gold. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

something that wouldnt work in a real situation

People drop 1 million - 5 million gold on mounts, which are purely cosmetic only.

Why is it that hard to believe they’d do it for other things?

applys to 1 pug run without any experience

Gets denied

"OMG raider io is toxic blizzard Ban it!!
This is how they hate it

2 Likes

This type of conjecture always entertains me.

honestly idk how it can be used in a toxic way besides io shaming or talking down to people cause of it. Besides that, no one is entitled to take you to their groups, and you cant tell people how to run their groups or what requirements they should set, and again, very simple solution, make your own groups

Gally/star prices, last time I checked. There’s a smaller group that is 10k cheaper, and they all do Monday night sales, but not 130k. Yet. Prices will drop more, I’m sure

People are really hyper focusing on billy here for some reason, despite him literally being made up for the sole purpose of being an example of something many posts ago. T_T

It’s viewed as toxic because it’s used as a barrier of entry into groups and, just like gear and aotc, can be manipulated by purchasing carries.

Then there’s the fact that it doesn’t include raid progression in its score calculations. As someone who’s primarily a raid healer and rarely does mythic+, my score is not indicative of my performance, even though that same score can be -and has been- used against me from joining a group for content that I am more than confident in my ability to handle.

It should also be noted that sometimes “make your own group” is not a valid option due to time constraints and IRL obligations. Simply put, I get approx 90 minutes a day to play; I am not spending a third of that time flying around the dungeon entrance waiting for a tank to sign up when I could be doing something else.

BILLY LIVES MATTER OK, YOU CREATE SUCH A MOVING CHARACTER THAN TRY TO KILL HIM OFF T-T

Because it is toxic

2 Likes

Notice me Billy!!!

Solid point, well argued. You’ve got my vote

His inexistence is the point of the counter, the problem doesn’t exist.

Then don’t do mythic+

Where’s the problem now

That’s it, I’m putting Billy in the dead character pile.

Jim will be replacing him.

1 Like

Billy is only allowed to exist if the character is a goat.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Raid progression is meaningless. M+ =/= raiding