Why is Multiboxing allowed in game?

If they’re not doing anything against the rules, then it’s not a real issue no matter how much you want it to be. It’d be like reporting every Demon Hunter you ran into.

1 Like

Due to the fact that blizz gets a ton of money from them, even if they use tokens that’s still a crap ton of money per month.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Source?

/char

give it time.

Don’t see why I’d report someone for playing a Demon Hunter. Seems like a stretch. And I did mention even though it wasn’t really a rule break, its still exploiting the system, regardless. It’s basically just walking the line.

I also mentioned it -might- not change anything, but Blizz can reverse course anytime they want.

Fantastic, one of my multibox stalkers is abusing the forum flag system again. I wonder who it could be :roll_eyes:

1 Like

no dude…its NOT
The GAME LAUNCHER IS DESIGNED to run multiple accounts.
That AINT an exploit…no matter how much you want it to be

a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware.

it AINT a flaw. its DESIGNED that way.

Yeah, no. They get a “ton of money” from everything else. And Activision-Blizzard gets an even bigger ton of money. Multiboxing is like a single grain of rice at that level.

1 Like

Only fools and cowards never question stupid rules.

I’m sure that only 1 out of 100 multiboxers actually pay with real money. Ion probably has multiboxers who give him and his buddies free stuff to keep allowing it.

Wow…and I thought my accusations were bad. Mine dont border on slander, lol

Just how many multiboxers do you think are out there? There would need to be hundreds of thousands of them in order for Bobby Kotick to care about the income they bring in.

1 Like

I don’t know. Blizzard is probably too ashamed to say, just like with total sub numbers.

As for Blizz banning the botters a while back…Blizz bans what, every 2 years, knowing those people will just purchase a new account (more money for Blizz) and new subs, and get another 2 years at free botting?

I’m no computer expert, but I just don’t understand how fat people sitting in their underwear at home making bot programs can outsmart and out resource a company with billions of dollars in resources, unless said company allowed it to happen.

There is no limit to the number of accounts a person can have and you’re allowed to log into them at the same time to do stuff like trades or let your cousin play one when he’s visiting. So, how do you word banning multibox with the TOS?

They ban fairly regularly, they just don’t always announce them.

Because Blizzard can’t predict what botting software will look like. They’d need to do something like issue everyone a locked down computer that could only play WoW and even that probably wouldn’t be good enough.

Blizz has known about and approved of multiboxing since at least BC, couldn’t find any threads on it further back than 2007

I would be SHOCKED to learn that a server exists that doesn’t have a multiboxer on it.

Multiboxers have been farming in that couryard area since Legion. Always some boomkins over there moonfiring away lol

That’d be me :wave:

1 Like

like you say…you aint the expert…so you probably also cant figure out how GOVERNMENT with all its LIMITLESS access to $$$ can STILL be hacked pretty regularly.
And you expect a GAME company to do better?
I agree. Youre not an expert.

How do you know that they ban regularly if they don’t announce? I know we’d all like to think that, but Blizz is a cutthroat capitalist company (i.e. shareholder capitalism opposed to stakeholder capitalism) and as far as I can tell from their history of treating their employees and product quality, will stop at nothing to make just one more dollar.

1 Like

You didn’t just compare government run establishments to privately owned establishments, did you?