Why is Multiboxing allowed in game?

youre about to be ignored if you cant keep the irrelevance to yourself.

I think it’s a combination of factors. Multiboxers probably existed from vanilla but obviously it was a lot harder back then due to lack of software and online guides. Part of it is the longboi and everyone frothing at the mouth trying to make enough gold for it. Part of it is that anecdotally they seem to be more prolific lately. I know over the last 6 months or so I’ve seen a marked increase. It also doesn’t help that Blizz stupidly created the end game mats endemic to only one very small zone.

Multiboxers have completely ruined the druid class for me :confused:

2 Likes

Ease of setup, combined with FOMO from brutosaur, combined with popularization by streamers.

It’s never been easier to do, or as incentivized by the changes to personal loot and resource node tapping.

1 Like

I’d like to hope that it will. I don’t think it will, why would they shoot their golden goose?

to be precise, white knighting on a forum against multiboxing would put you in the irrelevance category. as in you can always leave the forum snowflake and find a safe space
:coffee:

they arent fooling anyone. This is just another ‘race card’ hoax trying to shock us into shutting up.
I see it every single day all over the web in these ‘debates’.
They have no point to make so they try to stifle the opposition with child psychology.
Its funny to watch when it gets to this level of desperation, honestly

You act like reading the forums every now and then is some herculean feat that only a select few could possibly accomplish.

1 Like

Just dont cry too hard in that coffee, lol.
Dont worry guy…its a video game…the bad boxer cant actually hurt you :woozy_face:

the only person crying here is you, its sad cause you’re trying to troll but its just a sad display
:coffee:

I think youre right about the mount being a factor.
My server had no boxers that I really noticed UNTIL bliz said the mount was being removed and put on the BMAH.
It wasnt too long after that that I started seeing the boxers all over the place.

1 Like

It will subside in the sense that a lack of flying might impact multibox gathering. Lack of power creep might make so farming, even in a group a little more dangerous.

Everything will be super crowded too, so they might be smart enough to hold off on being super obvious, to avoid getting chain reported(multiboxing is almost indistinguishable from botting if they’re standing still).

It’ll subside since Zin’anthid won’t be a thing anymore, so there will be significantly less crying about multiboxers “stealing” nodes that are only available from a single zone.

i mean…for god sake…Im selling a ton of stuff like High-explosive gunpowder on my server…how long ago was that stuff? 2014 or before, lol?
And these guys cant farm and sell anything?
Im seriously doubting it.

Don’t let the three most obvious ones bait you. They enter every thread and parrot the same nonsense looking to bait people into doing something reportable.

The buzzwords, man. You listen to talk radio or Faux News?

I’d be willing to bet most multiboxers will agree it’s a pain in the butt lol. I can make more progress on a single character than I can multiboxing because there’s more effort involved in managing a bunch of characters but there’s also more reward in less time so it balances out. If people are boxing for brutosaur I would think they’d stop after they get it and only box for farming sessions instead of all the time to make gold.

I asked in the multiboxer discord the other day if people would be leveling solo first or leveling a team, everyone agreed they’d level a team first lol. I don’t get why, didn’t ask, I’d rather level solo first so I learn what’s involved and can optimize

It’s weird, most of the time there’s a gap between the main character and the rest of my team but sometimes they do stack as one, probably has to do with me playing on multiple servers

hardly. Its usually your side of the tracks doing that.
I ‘enter the thread’ because I want to see if you all have finally come up with an even remotely valid argument against boxing that isnt just complaining about:

• someone stole my nodez
  • i want to gouge and bad boxer wont let me.

uh huh…Im not the one playing the ‘card’. that would be the excuse makers who apparently cant farm or make gold.
I dont box and I make a ton of gold.
Go figure.

oh…and CNN. For entertainment, that is

I sincerely hope you’re right and the population controls itself. I really do.

I make more gold farming Mythic Blackrock Foundry than I do whenever I multibox and farm herbs and ores. Even at market value, unless you’re farming 10-12 hours a day, the gold isn’t THAT good.

1 Like