Why is Multi-boxing Allowed?

Seeing that key broadcasting technology is now banned - multi-boxers can’t legitimately do that anymore anyways.

So yea guild connected via discord will always be more effecient.

Really not sure what you are complaining about.

3 Likes

I have to pay to win because I am substandard at playing how normal people do. I exploit the fact that Blizzard is greedy enough to allow my pay to win badness because I just suck.

Look I get it, and in the end this is Blizzard’s fault for allowing people like you who should just remain bad versus players with skill.

You never paid for a friend’s meal or took them to a movie? $15 is pocket change compared to that.

1 Like

Anyone know who this person is talking too?
backs away slowly

“Destroy” them how? At what? The automation thingy has become a bannable offense (which thank God), manually controlling multiple accounts is a lot harder than it looks. I’ve dual-boxed, and my response time is a lot slower than just playing one account.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what your point is. You have telepathic friends that do your bidding at every nanosecond to mimic you perfectly so an attack hits another player within that nanosecond? Who are these friends? Also even if these friends exist, paying for thier services is equal to hiring a gold farmer. You should be banned for that anyway.

Mhm copy and paste response?
I smell a bot.

Imagine not understanding that if you press soul fire on five different characters at once aimed at one character, the targeted character will probably be instantly killed no matter what gear they are wearing.

Imagine not understanding if 5 different players all press any combat spell at the same time…

The result is identical.

That’s the automation thingy that is now bannable. It’s already a bannable offense. You can have multiple accounts without the automation thingy. So, what are you whining about?

I would be ashamed to be seen multi-boxing. It’s a blatant admission that you just don’t have enough skill in the game to keep up with average players who just require one account played at one time to be competitive with others.

Multiboxers = P2W bads

I mean… you’re The one that thinks multi boxers have an advantage.

Ps: you’re just bad

I’ve soloed entire multi-boxing teams before.
It’s not that difficult lol

Well, I defiantly tell you have no friends. If you play with friends, after a while you can anticipate each others moves and react accordingly. It’s why some raid groups and parties do better than others.

Like playing classic = skill. All the hard work has been done years ago. you just follow guides and press buttons. I bet if you beat Duck Hunt on the Nintendo mean you are skilled at pistol shooting.

1 Like

I’m not ashamed to dual-box, and multiboxing is not just used for competitive means. It’s used for casual means, too.

1 Like

lmfao. Yes, multiboxing displays a lack of skill and dedication. Totally.

I’m pretty sure you need software to do that. Any box you can plug ine keyboard into thst I’m aware of is a switch, not a splitter.

Many people “multibox” in Classic and you’d never know… They use a second account to get around the 1 hour mail time… Not to “pwn newbs.”

2 Likes

This.

This is as “casual” as it gets. And, I’ve used (IK that sounds bad) my friends as “mailboxes” before, so I didn’t have to wait the 1 hour timer, for the mail.

The utter cope
I’m not talking about mailbox multi-boxing. I’m talking about their use in battlegrounds. Pay to win badness

Which the automation thingy is already a bannable offense. We’ve now come full circle.

Automation thingy is bannable.
Multiboxing is not bannable.

Period.

I’m surprised that no one linked this yet.

1 Like