Why is it that Chinese server get special treatment? (Big Blizzard Bear)

I really just think this discussion would look soooo different if the shoe was on the other foot. It comes off as completely ungrateful and jealous to question why players who have been missing this game for years were given a gift to come back.

1 Like

Sure, but they arenā€™t, soā€¦

Considering that China players didnā€™t have access to the game for quite some period of timeā€¦ giving them something as a ā€œIā€™m sorryā€ seams like a good idea.

1 Like

Oh noā€¦ Oh goodnessā€¦ I shall take the children to my motherā€™s while this is sorted.

Why is it that Chinese server get special treatment? (Big Blizzard Bear)

They have pandas in the wild. We donā€™t.

2 Likes

Also, Iā€™m pretty sure the mount was never available in China, meaning this ā€œspecial treatmentā€ is them finally getting access to a thing after ~17 years.

6 Likes

So, the fact that the Chinese players are receiving compensation for being away from the game for like 2 years (due to reasons that were not their fault) is that some kind of punishment on you?

Glad they are back.

6 Likes

How do people find the emotional energy to care so much about the dumbest things that donā€™t affect them at all.

3 Likes

Blizz isnā€™t making it your fault. You just didnā€™t go almost 2 years without WoW.

so from all these replies. because they wasnā€™t able to access the game, blizzard have to compensate them with TCG or rare items eh? yo, might as well also give them 2 years sub on top of it, 200k traderā€™s tender and S1-S3 titles/mount since well they couldnā€™t access anything at all for the past 2 years., yes? Sometimes stating an opinion on this forum is pointless, you get people acting all oh so smart with their replies. Again, this is my opinion

i agree give them all that stuff plus more.

1 Like

No one said itā€™s our fault. Thatā€™s why we arenā€™t being punished for anything.

Well the people who own the game and have a stake in rebuilding their audience in that market feel it is warranted.

Probably dont have, and probably wont ever use lets be real here

1 Like

I mean its a pretty good ā€œHey man. Sorry yall couldnā€™t play the game. Here.ā€ gift

and likely will never even use because those old mounts are hideous.

3 Likes

Forums when maintenance is extended for four hours: this is outrageous, we shouldnā€™t have to put up with this, whereā€™s my refund!? :angry:

Forums when an entire region is offlined for over a year on short notice: how come they get free stuff, we should get free stuff! :angry:

I got so many TCG items in the past 2 years from twitch and trading post. Think I got more than a single mount.

oh boy now you did it. hes gonna probably turn up in the hospital soon.

Theyā€™ve given us TCG items from watching Twitch and the trading post and we didnā€™t miss any game time.

Well they didnā€™t so why complain about it?

How forums work is when you state your opinion, others can state their own. We are stating our own. If you donā€™t want that, there is the feedback option in game.

3 Likes

Troll some where else.

1 Like