Why is it that Chinese server get special treatment? (Big Blizzard Bear)

Now they are giving away [Big Blizzard Bear]? First, it was Spectral tiger now this? Theycouldnt play for the past 2 years isnt really our fault and warrant such rewards free too.

1 Like

Just move to china and get the reward yourself

17 Likes

It’s fair to have some enticement. Since they were not able to play this game for a long time. I would do the same really. And plus this is a one time thing.

2 Likes

“Isn’t our fault?” I’m sorry, literally what do you think this has to do with “us?”

They’re getting perks for returning because they lost their accounts for an indeterminate amount of time. There was no guarantee they’d even get them back in the first place…

15 Likes

Oh no, how will you survive knowing a region you don’t interact with is getting things you probably don’t have.

16 Likes

I mean, the game literally wasn’t playable for over two years over there, Blizzard technically doesn’t run things over in China in the first place, the Chinese servers operate on a completely different client that’s completely separate from ours, and when it comes to TCG-specific stuff (so think the Spectral Tiger) the TCG flat-out wasn’t distributed over there, and the same applies to a lot of other promotional stuff.

Stuff that happens in Chinese WoW has literally zero impact on us. Them getting cool rewards like that means literally nothing because the Chinese WoW client is basically a completely different game.

11 Likes

Chinese servers have always had different stuff from us. Their whole system over there is different.

Their servers will never interact with ours in any way, so it really doesn’t matter what happens on them.

3 Likes

You act as if this hurts you. You act as if you are being punished.

This is serious spoiled brat energy. This is like watching a child throw a fit because another childs parents bought them a candy bar and yours didnt.

13 Likes

Someone post the equal attention cake gif

1 Like

no one said it was?

2 Likes

Are we just gonna forget about how tens of thousands of players had their accounts decommissioned indefinitely all because a couple of billionaire executives got their ego hurt?

I mean really it’s the bare minimum they can do after Microsoft had to renegotiate the deal for them. You can always use a VPN if it matters that much, and having fun with the bread bosses or something.

5 Likes

the more important question is: why do you care so much? I actually wish blizzard would have given all the big tcg mounts as a we’re sorry present just so i could see the forums have a collective meltdown.

2 Likes

It was very likely a LOT more than this. It was probably hundreds of thousands, if not several millions, of players. WoW was and is wildly popular over in China.

6 Likes

I am glad to have them back, I hope the spam issues have all been worked out now and they can play unimpeded . I was banned from the forum because of the spam issue, but I was merely trying to help.
Had the origin been an American server , I would have been fine.
I have the season 4 baby blizzard bear and it showed up on the trading post , So I have no doubt there will be a color swap duplicate on the post eventually. Wow has been pretty darn good making sure everybody has access to pets and mounts.

I actually want the Biplane recruit a friend mount to show up in the shop or TPost someday.

5 Likes

Their audience is most likely bigger in China these days.

I hope you don’t cry as relatively when the US servers shut down

If the US was in their shoes these forums would be imploding with insult that all was offered as an apology or welcome back, was an old mount model.

1 Like

Luckily, for us blizzard is a American run company and located in soCAL.

1 Like

The sentiment of which I’d agree with, chinese players definitely got the shaft with this whole debacle, its just funny watching self victimization about video games.