Why is it so challenging to write a ticket?

I have been trying to write a ticket for at least 15 minutes, and all i get is circles of links that send me back and forth. It didn’t use to be this difficult to report a bug/Get my character unstuck. I get wanting to use the forums to help people. but my issue isn’t in the forums and all i get is forum links sending me to other forum links. It’s infuriating clinking on links Hoping that i get to the ticket page. once i find this ticket page im going to favorite it.

7 Likes

Does none of this apply or the ticket option at the botom

4 Likes

I already tried all of the solutions they give.

So u cant get to this screen
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/wf/wow/586/834/submitted

2 Likes

It didn’t help me out at all, my warrior is still dead at fallen avatars feet.
Thanks for trying atleast.

Ah that issue thats a bit more complicated. Youl wouldnt be the first I woudlve started with that can u not form a raid group and get someone to rez u.

Try repopping. You need to include the capitalization

/run RepopMe()

2 Likes

If nothing else is working, you can submit your ticket here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

including the line under point 3?

2 Likes

What does that do? o.o

Teleports u to a safe spot.

2 Likes

Oh that’s Neat.

If those don’t work, try staying off your character for about 30 minutes. This allows a raid to soft reset. You can play another character while waiting.

6 Likes

Salutations and welcome to Customer Support. Was there some issue you needed assistance with? Or did you just want to try and get your dig in on the most heavily moderated forum there is on this site?

Also, seeing as you’re here, you may want to take a moment to self-report that name of yours. Between using vulgarity in your post and a name like that, you’re really not going to fair very well.

6 Likes

Leilleath is correct. This isn’t the place to troll. Also, the suggestion to self report that name is a good one.

3 Likes

I’m not entirely certain why you felt it necessary to bump this thread in order to call folks names.

I am sorry that you find World of Warcraft difficult. There are a lot of forums and other fan sites that can help guide you through how to play the game and maybe help with whatever difficulties you may be having.

If you choose to return, I’d recommend posing your game related question so folks can help.

As this thread is 4 days old now and Deepbees hasn’t returned I’m going to lock this one up. If you are still looking for assistance Deepbees, please open a new thread with your question and we’ll try to direct you.

7 Likes