Why is everyone so mean?

Dang right FAIR(light) enough

2 Likes

The most toxic thing I’ve experienced is when I was still playing Havoc in S1 and doing a 15 HoV. I didn’t meta before the key was put into the font, and the arms warrior yelled “WHERE’S THE MORPH!” and proceeded to tell me how I had lost too much dps from the beginning and there was no way we’d time after this. He left shortly afterward.

(It was his key).

Proceeded to run another HoV after that with no issues.

I’ve been looking for these toxic groups that make you rethink playing at all, but sadly I can’t say I’ve ever been a part of one :sob:

1 Like

With lower level dungeons and Timewalking, this is the norm these days, because people want to get a quest done as fast as possible. And with how easy those dungeons are, they don’t much care about anything else.

It is and not all that common from my experience. Sounds like you hit a bad streak of weird people who are mad because someone piddled in their Cheerios. lol

Lower level dungeons and Timewalking aren’t really important for dps. Stuff falls over anyway. So when people do that, they’re just acting very oddly to me.

Hopefully the experience gets better for you! :dracthyr_heart:

Depends on the content and if you have friends or a guild. Auto-queue content isn’t very social, no.

2 Likes

It’s something that has always amazed me. People change so much when there is a monitor and keyboard in front of them, not another person.

3 Likes

I can only speak for myself but I’m not a social person but I will respond if someone says hey or hows it going generally I find people take this game way to seriously. Kicking people out of leveling dungeons for low dps just seems like a waste since you only need 1 dps doing decent to speed through the dungeons.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve never been walking through an airport and had people just randomly start talking trash to me. lol

5 Likes

The queueable content is bottom of the barrel and lowest common denominator content. You will find most of your horrible interactions here.

I’ve made many groups over the past few weeks for M+ and all of them were civil. Even the 16 we couldn’t do because we didn’t have the dps. We just said, “welp looks like we can’t do this, ggs” then went our separate ways.

2 Likes

Especially when they feel a sense of power from it. It’s like that experiment where they took a group of random people and put some in charge of the rest in a jailer and prisoner scenario. It did not take long before it had to be stopped for the safety of the prisoners. Cruelty and meanness are signs of a weak mind and weaker character.

3 Likes

Good to know. I am not on M+ yet. Maybe that is the problem.

1 Like

You don’t talk to the janitors, I see.

Get it?

4 Likes

Custodian.

Sanitation Expert.

4 Likes

Cleaning service professionals.

3 Likes

It’s the GIFT-

Gabriel’s
Internet
####wad
Theory

Anonminity + Audience = Total ####wad

Or as Conan the Barbarian once put it, “Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

4 Likes

LoL. Well done. I have a flight later today so I had airports on my mind.

2 Likes

What a rubbish take

Hope it’s easy!

2 Likes

Enough with the trash talk, gang.

4 Likes

You better keep it sanitary too, Sum

3 Likes

A clean sweep.

3 Likes

Yeah I was confused by that too.

2 Likes