Why is everyone here obsessed with elves?

Not before they also get a race name change, effects changed, no purple blood spill, not getting reduced into a void blob from a toy and voidless voices.

The Void Elves are an abysmal failure if people are this upset about something.

You will receive absolutely none of that.

It will be considered over and done with unfortunately.

I agree remove elves.

1 Like

I like elves but would be a forsaken paladin too if i could

I used to like Blood Elves, most of my characters were Blood Elves. However I got so sick of seeing them everywhere. Especially after Blizz created Void Elves and now half the alliance is made up of those and night elves.

The concept of the void elf could have been cool (even with the lazy copy paste of the horde model) if they had just stuck to their intent and made more void options. Instead they catered to the boring screaming helfers.

I can’t stand to look at all the elves now, so I race changed/deleted all my elves to other races Horde side. Only reason this character is a human is bc Blizz still hasn’t given Kul’Tirans more face options and fixed how horrible armor looks on them. Next time they do a customization pass the elves should not even be on the list.

2 Likes

I just like elves. Sure I’ll play the other races but elves have always fascinated me.

2 Likes

I just wish there were ugly or fat elves. I want my warlock to have Gallywix’s chin wiggle technology. Or even human-type bodies with elf ears. I want a jacked elf warrior.

All this talk about High Elves and Void Elf paladins (ya basic) where’s my Danny DeVito elves, dammit?!

Fun fact: can’t spell wiggle with a j because of… profanity filters???

2 Likes

That would be hilarious! Can you imagine a chonky elf with wobbly chin and neck fat running around! I can hear the screams of all the ppl who play elves bc they want to be “pretty” already!

“Blizzard how dare you add that as an option! You’re ruining my race fantasy! I’m quitting this dying game!” Etc etc! :rofl:

you are a green elf. :smiley:

Elves are cool.

Though I am also against the HighElfnification of the Void Elves. We are Void Elves, second best Elves after the Night Elves.

(Sorry Nightborne, you’re the third.)

I do want more customization, but for everyone, especially Goblins. :eyes:

hahaha. no. Def does not describe the elves I know, including myself.

Aesthetic beauty is why elves are so popular. Their bodies are small and compact, they look good in transmogs, if you like third person (behind view) camera they look good and don’t take up much of the screen. And they were the first and pretty much only “pretty” choice for Horde since they came out in BC.

Being a sexy immortal being myself, I resonate deeply with elves.

Either to many elves (i agree) or too many furries but outside of ogres and tuskarr no one has a good eligble race that has a big community support for that isn’t one of those two catagories.

People wanting tuskarr is just a meme

People say they want ogres because they think it makes them look cool; almost nobody actually wants ogres, because ogres are ugly. People want to play attractive characters and that’s why the only sort of bestial races whose popularity isn’t being propped up by overpowered racial abilities are Zandalari trolls (who, despite having tusks and other unattractive features, are kind of hot) and vulpera (cutest characters in the game by far)

2 Likes

It’s clearly because we’ve been fabulous since warcraft 3.

Was a BE when first started, then… amassed a small army of smaller greener version of Lisa “Left Eye” López(s) since Cata.

I’m not. They’re just too tall and they aren’t Gnomes.

:cookie:

To be fair, Elves are high fantasy in almost everything they’re in.

I blame the fact that when the developers introduced all the races, Elves and Humans got more work done on them than most other races. Notice they’re the only races (primarily humans and Thalassian Elves specifically) who don’t really have clipping and scaling issues with their armor (even Night Elves have this to a degree due to being taller).

Member the beta/Vanilla Blood Elf/High Elf model?

I member.

3 Likes