Why is dh damage disgusting atm?

wooosh

/10characters

1 Like

The insane Eye Beam damage is just our set bonus. Just interrupt it.

2 Likes

How can dhs die with an ability that launches them in the air, blur, darkness, nether walk, several stuns, a demon that gives you HP, insane mobility, glimpse, oppressive damage?

I mean any dh complaining about not being able to survive, I recommend you to play enh and learn what it really feels like.

2 Likes

Dawg you legit cannot be joking

“Streamer teir list”

HAHAHAH bro streamers legit dont know anything. When a dhs kit is legit them avoiding death 2000 times like rouges and have absurd and insane damage like rouges its literally s teir rn

read this thread for free brain damage!

7 Likes

we all love some of that

DH does Boomy level spread damage but to a single target and is extremely hard to kill for any spec that does primarily magic damage that doesn’t have a sub rogue on their team.

1 Like

what does this mean??

had me at doin spread! harhar

look, ppl work to give me money and it has less emotions than me

1 Like

because demon procs are counted as dmg done for some reason and it does hyperinflated damage to the demon
their actual damage is probably stupidly high regardless, but if they seem to end games with dmg that seems suspiciously high, this is why

1 Like

Im at work atm but even in matches without a demon they do insane damage. I can post a log when i que a match

o
well idk then

what i meant to actually say is
delete dh

2 Likes

indeed i agree. also seems like kovulol has paid for brain damage to know its free

same im at work too.

i mentioned below that u have paid for brain dmg.

every dh ive seen die in shuffle has blurred first global and then gotten deleted with full cooldowns the moment it fell off, holding darkness until 5% where it doesn’t do anything.

4 Likes

Honestly I still don’t know what it does but I take five steps to the left peppering them with bbs and they follow me out of it so-

/shrug

their team’s damage taken has a 50% chance to be nullified while standing in darkness. It makes it on an average a 50% damage reduction. Sometimes it can be better, sometimes it can be worse. Assuming it isn’t also randomly 80% like blur is.

1 Like

executing and killing a dh through darkness

there is no greater joy in this world

1 Like