Why I'm quitting

Snake River???

Its not that im keeping it, i just dont have any to give away haha

This^^

Neither of mine do.

'19 Indian Scout Bobber
'23 Kawasaki ZX-6R

1 Like

Mine’s a '13 Honda NC700x. I’ve been told it sounds like a quiet rolling sewing machine.

I test rode a Scout. That’s a nice bike.

These are acceptable numbers and the ones I would be hanging out the most with.

Only thing I dislike about it, is that it’s a bit stiff. It’s definitely not like a touring bike like a Roadglide or anything of the sort. But I still love it (maiden trip was 650 miles on it).

If i wasn’t in charge of most of the food, I’d grab my 6 month old daughter and go hide in a corner of the yard with said furry muppets and be content lol

1 Like

Then you aren’t quitting, you’re taking a break.

So your not really quitting, your just taking a break lol

Nope. We live in a small town/city outside Grand Teton National Park. So we have pretty good views here

Yeah snake river runs through teton and headed away from jackson back to the east. Looked familiar to that area after you mentioned wyoming.

Im all the over on the other side of the state in Gillette.

Edit: when i said snake river i meant an actual river, not a town lol just to clear up some confusion

Loser, 2 days is to long for u to be still here!

Still have nearly 3 werks to go, so may wanna hold on and enjoy the ride till then

But you said 2 days:? So what is it? I have been riding my HD for weeks in upstate NY! So why you waiting?

People keep referencing this but im not seeing where i said anything about 2 days?

So the moon. lol JK every time I visit there or rock springs it I feel like Im walking on the moon

Definite terrain similarities. More so in Rock Springs though

Seeing another person froums WY on the forums is shocking. We have the lowest population of any state lol

1 Like

Yeah rock springs for sure lol. I avoid that area as much as I can :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok see ya later