Why I'm not buying Shadowlands

Ok

Turn warmode off. That would help you.

Take time from leveling one of your six different toons to figure out which one has done what. Problem solved.

1 Like

You just described a time gated feature while saying time gating isn’t the issue, you dolt…

7 Likes

Cry some more.

I had pathfinder part 1 done on the second of september, 3 weeks after BFA launched. That’s with me spending a week in hospital and not playing in that time. I wasn’t even chasing it, I accidentally got it.

I got part 2 with 6 days. That one I did push hard on.

It’s revered. You need revered with every faction for pathfinder. If you are going to make bad faith arguments at least get your facts straight.

9 Likes

No one asked.

3 Likes

I level 45 toons…it’s pretty easy, make sure you do it on your main. Problem solved.

Next.

1 Like

NO its pretty easy to keep track

Soooo turn off warmode

Its pretty well cross character

1 Like

So you refuse to put down character name thats working on pathfinder you only gotta do once? Enjoy the dead empty BFA zones.

1 Like

Should be disabled for pvp. Flying always ruins any and all world pvp. The nazjatar battle for example… you try to cap a flag and get swarmed by 20 people swooping down.

2 Likes

14 120s without using the 120 boost from pre-ordering and I am perfectly fine with Pathfinder. You can complete different parts of it on different characters and it still counts. Not that I’d actually expect someone as hysterical and illogical as you to grasp that.

5 Likes

See you in patch 8.3 :+1:

2 Likes

You might have time if you didn’t level 5-6 character at the same time.

1 Like

No, it isn’t. The UI could not be more easy to follow…

You HAVE to do every single quest in BfA to unlock World Quest, and pretty much to ding 120. It isn’t something you have to go super out of your way.

It’s only Revered with everyone. Which again… happens almost naturally. Even switching between alts. Unless you do ZERO World Quests, everyone had Pt.1 well before 8.2 and by now almost anyone can have Pt.2 if you play the zones normally.

Literally takes 10 seconds.
And it seems you have time, just not allocated correctly?

That’s really the issue. Which is fair, not saying it isn’t. Personally, I hate the time gate not the requirements. I shouldn’t have to wait a patch for Pt.1 and Pt.2.

Hope you keep enjoying Classic then. And all the nothing new along with REAL time sinks

3 Likes

It’s world quests in general for me. Exactly 0 of them are engaging. They’re rehashed leveling quests but without the story context. They’re the generic “ok go kill those” quests. There’s nothing interesting about them and they take 0 effort. It’s the closest thing to a “waste of time” I can imagine doing in a video game. I hate it.

At least the daily hubs in MoP lead to bits of story progression. World Quests don’t do that outside of the singular faction tied to the War Campaign.

I can stomach that sort of braindead content for maybe 2 or 3 weeks in a new expansion when I can actually gain something from doing it, but after that when it’s just rep grinding for optional unlocks and minor buffs from whatever currency grind is active in the expansion? No thanks.

3 Likes

Insert generic quitting message

insert usual can I have your stuff

insert we’ll see you in next xpac anyway

Your attention seeking thread isn’t unique. No one cares you’re quitting.

3 Likes

I must admit to the anti-Pathfinder community fighting the same losing battle for 6 years is quite impressive.

I hope I have half as much energy to put into preventing Calia Menethil from becoming leader of the Forsaken!

2 Likes

I wanted to make turtle soup just a week into dealing with them.

3 Likes

They are drinking the same energy juice that the people who keep asking for PvP Vendors have. It’s impressive honestly.

I imagine this is how the Neanderthal felt when Sapiens evolved and left them behind.

2 Likes

That sounds like a big you problem. Now look I’ll admit the timegating on pathfinder is ridiculous - it shouldn’t take half an expansion to fly. But the requirements? Honestly extremely easy, it requires revered not exalted and if you can’t figure out what toon of yours has the most factions at revered or close to revered then I honestly fail to understand how you get through life.

2 Likes